BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop see more...

Cierra F.
Loved this so much! I used this every other day and it helped my skin so much! It’s super effective! This was my first time using this product, but I will definitely buy it again! I would recommend to a friend.
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! The formula is great! Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
Jasmine S.
Definitely does its job at lightening. I use this on the many acne scars I have and I've noticed that they are becoming lighter the more I use this. My scars are definitely not gone yet, but it's only been a short amount of time that I've been using it. I'm sure the more I use it, the lighter my scars will become !
Charlene G.
Toronto, ON
I love Korean products! They always seem to work the best especially the face Serums and face masks! Doesn’t leave tour face oily and keeps it right and even! I bought this product online and it was easy to find.