BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Leslie C.
Jacksonville
I love my exfoliating foam cleanser! I use it daily! First time using it and i’m inlove. I will totally buy it again once im out. Its very gentle on my skin. And leaves it super smooth
Samantha W.
Tulsa, OK
Great cleanser and exfoliater. It removes all my makeup, oil, and dead skin. It leaves my skin refreshed and smooth. My makeup goes on flawlessly. My skin look incredible with or without my makeup.
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
I like this foam cleanser but it’s a little pricey for what you actually get. I probably won’t be purchasing again! It’s effective but too much $ for me.
Kelly N.
Fairfax, VA
I use this every night before I go to bed! My face feels so clean and refreshed afterwards. Not to mention, it smells AMAZING.
Kris T.
Irvine
Used a very similar product that is not listed but had the same type of results with it
Kristen Claudine A.
Makati City, Philippines
This is favorite exfoliator! If you are looking for a cleanser/exfoliater that will whiten and even your face, this is perfect for you! After using it for 1 week I received a lot of compliments about how glowing and radiant my face looked.
Alyana E.
Ever since i purchased this product i couldnt stop using it. I love it and I will always use it. It became a part of my life. I will always buy this because it helped me a lot.