The Face Shop - White Seed Brightening Toner 145ml 145ml uploaded by Marie Carrel Z.The Face Shop - White Seed Brightening Toner 145ml 145ml uploaded by Himali B.

BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Improves your dull complexion and offers whitening effect. Creates a radiant looking. Apply a right amount on cotton pad, gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture. see more...

Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I love the Face Shop products especially their sheet masks from the solution range. I have been using white sees tonwe since six months now & it has done wonders for my skin. Not only it is hydrating but it also helps in brightening & fading acne marks & blemishes. Whenever I apply it I can see the brightening effect instantly I use it as a part of my morning skincare routine. It is quiet affordable like all other the Face Shop products & works great for me.

My skin is acne-prone combination sensitive type & this toner is really gentle on my skin.The packaging is pearly white premium bottle & convenient it has a pump which releasea very small amount of product with each pump so it's avoids any product wastage. Also, a little product goes a long way, I am using my second bottle & first bottles lasted for 4.5 months which I great.

The texture is very light with very mild scent which is hardly noticeable. It's absrord fast & doesn't feel heavy at all. It does not make my skin greasy or oily just hydrated. I am definitely going to buy this toner again. I would recommend it to people looking for a gentle affordable toner which really works for acne prone sensitive skin.
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
I have very sensitive skin, so this toner irritated it more than I’d like. It didn’t smell bad which was a plus but I didn’t enjoy breaking out even more. On the other hand, I don’t attribute that too much to this product as I have the worst time finding good skincare products that won’t hurt my skin.
Kelly N.
Fairfax, VA
Toner is an essential for nice looking skin. I’m so glad I found this product because my friend told me about it! I use it in the morning and every night before bed. It’s good for balancing uneven skin tones and for minimizing your pores!
Hannah L.
Plymouth, MN
This brightening toner works wonders! It’s so easy to use and the packaging is great. After the first use you can already tell your skin is glowing just a little bit more. Not too harsh on the skin, amazing!
Vyanne C.
Perfect to use after a nice charcoal peel. After using this particular product, I noticed my skin appearing to be more brighter. It was given to me as a gift. Very gentle on my sensitive skin. Yes I would buy
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro , TN
I have started using and trying this out, it feels so gentle to the skin. I bought it at the face shop at the mall nearby our area. I love it and totally would recommend it.
Sedona F.
Denver
Works amazing. One of my favorite brands for toners stopped selling so I had to move to a new brand and I love this one. Amazing.
Arch N.
I've tried many toners over the years but I loved this toner so much.
I put a little on a cotton ball and apply all over.
This toner really helps to remove any left over makeup my cleanser didn't get , and it smells nice Some of its ingredients : Glycerine, daisy flower extract 🌼 , willow bark extract 🍃 , and chenopodium quinoa seed extract .
[product:the-face-shop---white-seed-brightening-toner-145ml-145ml]
Nancy V.
Etobicoke, ON
I found this to be a quite average toner. It claims to be brightening, however, I did not find that it brightened my face at all. And compared to other korean toners that I've tried it's not as great at removing excess makeup that weren't removed by my cleanser, and it was not moisturizing either. However, I do love the packaging, the pump makes it exceptionally easy to use, and the bottle is made of hard plastic.
fatima i.
Melbroune
It's really nice, it feels good on the skin and it does brighten your skin not too much but more of a natural brighter.Is a little bit hard to the product out of the bottle but other than that it good.