BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Improves your dull complexion and offers whitening effect. Creates a radiant looking. Apply a right amount on cotton pad, gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
I have very sensitive skin, so this toner irritated it more than I’d like. It didn’t smell bad which was a plus but I didn’t enjoy breaking out even more. On the other hand, I don’t attribute that too much to this product as I have the worst time finding good skincare products that won’t hurt my skin.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro , TN
I have started using and trying this out, it feels so gentle to the skin. I bought it at the face shop at the mall nearby our area. I love it and totally would recommend it.
Nancy V.
Toronto, ON
I found this to be a quite average toner. It claims to be brightening, however, I did not find that it brightened my face at all. And compared to other korean toners that I've tried it's not as great at removing excess makeup that weren't removed by my cleanser, and it was not moisturizing either. However, I do love the packaging, the pump makes it exceptionally easy to use, and the bottle is made of hard plastic.
Arch N.
I've tried many toners over the years but I loved this toner so much.
I put a little on a cotton ball and apply all over.
This toner really helps to remove any left over makeup my cleanser didn't get , and it smells nice Some of its ingredients : Glycerine, daisy flower extract 🌼 , willow bark extract 🍃 , and chenopodium quinoa seed extract .
[product:the-face-shop---white-seed-brightening-toner-145ml-145ml]
SJ A.
Sharjah
One of Kbeauty’s understatement products. So gentle and non-drying. Usually uses this in combination of brightening lotion and my skin looks nourished and hydrated. I love this product!
Laura N.
High Lane, Stockport, Cheshire
Makes skin feel so soft and smooth while making it look healthy and bright from the first use