Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsThe Face Shop
- White Seed Brightening Serum 50ml 50ml

The Face Shop - White Seed Brightening Serum 50ml 50ml

by The Face Shop

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Improves your dull complexion and offers whitening effect. Creates a radiant looking. After toner, take an appropriate amount and gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture.
Start your review of The Face Shop - White Seed Brightening Serum 50ml 50ml!
Anh Thu N.
Love this product, I and my mom both love using this. My face looks much more vibrant but moreover my acne scars fade away ! Should give this a try.
Robyn L.
Farber, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
This serum effectively penetrates the skin, giving my appearance a boost of radiance, brightness, and looks clearer.
Sage F.
Montreal, QC
The packaging is absolutely stunning and I love to use this product following the double cleanse method. I use it because I want to brighten the appearance of spots and marks on my face, but I haven’t been using it long enough to know if it’s truly doing that.
Xen H.
Tualatin, OR
the formula is really nice.. i love the smell and the packaging.. would recommend.. very happy
Melissa T.
I got this product as a sample after purchasing something in store and really loved how moisturizing it was! I can’t tell for sure if it brightened my skin because I only used it twice but I would definitely look into trying it again!
Brian L.
Daly City, CA
The product is very light so it does not leave you feeling all sticky and drowned by oil. A few drops can go a long way to cover your entire face and neck. I wish these come in bigger containers so that I don't have to make so many rounds to the store. The scent of the product is very mild and pleasant , so you do not feel overwhelmed.
Joslyn E.
Bridgeport, CT
I use this moisturizer all the time. I'm surprised I haven't run out yet! It provides a pretty deep moisture and seals in pretty well. I keep thinking I'm running low, but there's still so much! I just used it, and my skin feels so soft. I'll never get over this moisturizer
Maria L.
Hempstead
This paired with the face wash,and sheet mask, works the best.It really helps brighten and smooth out the skin ,making it soft and dewy. It gives a natural heathy glow that I love especially when I don’t apply makeup
sid Y.
Leander, TX
Almost out of this and and I need to get more. I have notice many positive results from this product and I love it. Use it every night during my night routine. I recommend this to those who need it. Texture isn’t thick and it’s nice and gel like.
Rocio C.
Bronx, NY
I enjoy shopping at The Face Shop. I love how their products are targeted on an issue and they truly execute their job. Definitely worth a try
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sandra Q.