The Face Shop White Seed Brightening Lotion 130ml 130ml uploaded by Marie Carrel Z.

BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
I have to give ever product from The Face Shop 5 stars. Excellent quality and results for such affordable prices. You start to see your face transform within a matter of days.
Joyce L.
Cliffside Park
I thought this did something for the first month or two because I thought my skin got brighter and whiter but after that time it just went back to what it used to be. I guess it’s a good overall skincare line to use if you want to try but it does not last long.
Kelly N.
It’s so affordable! It’s around $10-13 for a good sized container. It smells so fresh and clean. It kind of has a perfume smell on it and my boyfriend always compliments it. I use this every night and have seen my skin becoming smoother over the past few months. I’m extremely content with this product and would definitely recommend it to people for themselves or to buy as a gift for friends!
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! The formula is great! Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
Anahid K.
London, ON
I was really excited for this product seeing as I love most face shop products but left slightly disappointed. It's a decent moisturizer for my oily skin. However, I really didn't notice any brightening on my olive skin.
Overall, it was an ok light weight, oil free moisturizer.
SJ A.
Dubai, Dubai
One of Kbeauty’s understatement products. So gentle and non-drying. Usually uses this under my makeup and my skin looks nourished and hydrated. I love this product!
Prerna D.
Iam loving this new product so far but i haven't seen a magic result till now, i hope it shows some result at the end
Surbhi S.
Delhi
This serum is like magic n you gys will see the magic after very frst use so hydrating n will give uhh a healthy glow
Diana B.
Bought this on a whim and the price was right. Not really seeing much of a result. Not sure if that is good or bad?
@ten@ T.
It did whiten and brighten my face overtime. Smooth texture and doesn’t leave a sticky feeling.