BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Face Shop
White Seed Brightening Lotion 130ml 130ml

The Face Shop White Seed Brightening Lotion 130ml 130ml

by The Face Shop

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Face Shop White Seed Brightening Lotion 130ml 130ml!
Jolie D.
Plano, TX
I've been using this product for over 2 years now and you know what that means. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! If you put a good amount on your skin then it won't feel oily at all and I think it's perfect for any skin types. My skin has been so smooth since I started using it until now. Would definitely recommend it!
Brian L.
Daly City, CA
I like how the texture is really light so that I can use it on my face in the morning without feeling all sticky and oily. The scent is not overwhelming so it doesn't bother me much. With 2-3 pumps, I am already able to apply the product throughout my face. In terms of brightening, I haven't taken enough pictures of myself to notice much difference, but I did stop using it for 1-2 months because I ran out for a while.
Evy H.
San Jose, california
Love this product! It's super moisturizing without being greasy and doesn't have any adverse affects on my sensitive skin! It has a mild scent that doesn't bother me/unnoticeable. It does make me look dewy during the day but I can't say it offers any whitening
MiSon L.
Federal Way
So silky smooth and smells amazing! Makes my skin feel wonderful and absorbs well. This is my go to
Kelly N.
It’s so affordable! It’s around $10-13 for a good sized container. It smells so fresh and clean. It kind of has a perfume smell on it and my boyfriend always compliments it. I use this every night and have seen my skin becoming smoother over the past few months. I’m extremely content with this product and would definitely recommend it to people for themselves or to buy as a gift for friends!
Joyce L.
Cliffside Park
I thought this did something for the first month or two because I thought my skin got brighter and whiter but after that time it just went back to what it used to be. I guess it’s a good overall skincare line to use if you want to try but it does not last long.
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! The formula is great! Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
I have to give ever product from The Face Shop 5 stars. Excellent quality and results for such affordable prices. You start to see your face transform within a matter of days.
Harman K.
Caledon, ON
The Face Shop White Seed Brightening Lotion 130ml 130ml uploaded by Harman K.
This product is super amazing and full of hydration which keep going throughout the day,well priced and non greasy which makes me their regular buyer and it is very effective for dull and dry skinThe Face Shop White Seed Brightening Lotion 130ml 130ml
Dorfam F.
Washington, DC
The Face Shop White Seed Brightening Lotion 130ml 130ml uploaded by Dorfam F.
The Face Shop White Seed Brightening Lotion 130ml 130ml uploaded by Dorfam F.
This is one of my favourite products from the Face Shop. This lotion feels really nice on the skin. I have noticed a change and feel confident with its the brightening effect. It also has a really nice scent. They have an entire line, but since I already have a Serum & a moisturizer, I chose the lotion. It can be worked into both your skincare routine & also worn underneath makeup. The texture is nice, it neither too creamy nor too liquid. It’s the right texture for a lotion & I use it twice a day: once at night during my skincare routine and once in the morning before applying makeup. I would highly recommend this lotion. I am going to give their serum a try next.

Looking for your answer?