The Face Shop Velvet Skin Primer 30g/1.05oz

by The Face Shop

A primer to create a smooth canvas Hides pores & fine lines for an even skin texture Controls excess sebum to reduce unwanted shine Ensures a supple & clean skin surface Helps prolong the wear of foundation Lightweight & imparts a refreshing sensation

Is this a sticky primer or is it smooth? Does it minimize pores well?
Has anyone try this and how is it?
Start your review of The Face Shop Velvet Skin Primer 30g/1.05oz!
How would you rate this product?
Kathy H.
Philadelphia, PA
Like its name states, it feels like velvet on the skin. It blurs out imperfections and fills in pores to leave the skin preped for your convealer/foundation. Its a silicone feel with is a thick type of gel. There is no smell for those who are sensitive. One bottle literally lasted me a year and i will be purchasing another. I love the pump!
Dana B.
Broomfield, CO
Love this primer. I bought some when I was in Singapore (along with other face shop products) and I'm now a convert. Thank goodness we have one in Colorado within an hour drive from my home because I will be going back to stock up on my must have products. This primer is soft and velvety due to its silicon based nature and really evens out and smooths pores. You can notice a difference and even wear this without makeup with a touch of a transparent powder on top!
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
The Face Shop Velvet Skin Primer 30g/1.05oz uploaded by Jenny L.
Great primer!!! I love the pump on this it's better than the squeeze out ones from American brands. It's great for my skin and it has become one of my faves
laurentheterrible !.
i love this primer. great for all skin types, fills pores well without looking weird, feels great, keeps makeup looking good all day. love love love
Dian D.
Natick, MA
smoooooooth. so smooth. makes my makeup last despite the hot and humid climates I lived in. as the *cheapas* girl I am, I even use this as eyelid primer, and makes my eyeliner stick to where I apply it hence no raccoon eyes at the end of the 24++hr shift.
Becca A.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
Love the quality and the finish of this primer. A little goes a long way and I will definitely purchase again.
Macey H.
Honolulu
I use this primer every time I do my makeup, even though I moisturize before I still use this primer. I just think that it really helps bluer your pores and my Nars foundation sits nicely on top and it does compromise the foundation formula.
Muriel B.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually use this primer when I want my skin to be perfectly smooth before I apply a cushion foundation. It makes my skin very smooth and it feels like velvet when you touch your skin. As for making your makeup last longer, I think it does extend the wear time for your foundation. But I mostly use this for my skins texture before I apply foundation. I would repurchase this product!
Kelsea B.
Wilsonville, AL
Really nice primer! Fills in the pores and makes my face smooth and even! Would def recommend and repurchase.
Chloe S.
Can't go through the day without putting this bad boy on my face. On my last bottle and kind of freaking out that I can't find it anywhere. Great feel with an amazing texture. Even great without makeup... Seriously an amazing product!