The Face Shop TheFaceShop Lovely ME:EX Mini Pet Hand Cream #4. Fruity Floral uploaded by Amy Y.The Face Shop TheFaceShop Lovely ME:EX Mini Pet Hand Cream #4. Fruity Floral uploaded by Hillary M.The Face Shop TheFaceShop Lovely ME:EX Mini Pet Hand Cream #4. Fruity Floral uploaded by Hillary M.

BY THE FACE SHOP

• It looks so cute. Where i can found this ?1 Answers
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
My aunt got this for me and I thought it was adorable. She got it when she visited Korea! They do well in moisturizing, too!
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
This is a really cute hand Cream korean product I love the smell of it and the texture of how it makes my hands feels.
Laura P.
Laura P.
I love this hand cream. The packaging is so cute and comfortable. I really like how the scent it's not so strong and it's really pleasant.
It leaves the skin feeling really soft.
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Clovis, NM
This is an adorable and great hand cream!! I got it for my daughter and really liked the light scent and cute packaging, now we all have one!
Mapa M.
Mapa M.
Chiang rai
To be honest I'm fine with it not the best in the world , but I don't hate it. The smell several of my friends say it's nice but for me It's a bit strong. Also it's pretty sticky and oily on the hands, not good for writing all day.
Carolina K.
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
Absolutely cute container and the lotion is very good . Absorbs fast and leaves your hands so soft. Pretty scent too. Very affordable. A good quality product.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
So cute I love this hand cream!! It is perfect for when you need a nice hand cream that smells soft and nice.
Hillary M.
Hillary M.
This hand cream is so cute. It's the reason I went into the store. I was just passing by when I saw this kitty cat. Originally I saw it in a pack of three and I thought I don't need three... but I could give some to friends. Then I smelled the other two in the pack and did not like the smell at all! Only this sweet pea I loved. Then I walked about the store and saw they had individual ones! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

So this was 8$ CAN. Kind of pricey for a no name cream if you ask me considering I could of gotten a huge bottle of aveno or something instead. But the smell is great! And the container is cuuute! :) it's very hydrating for my hands and I'm only using a little bit ( to make it last haha) and a little goes a long way with this product.

Cute little thing for your purse. Probably not the most bang for your buck though. :)
Mani B.
Mani B.
calgary,canada
It looks so cute. Where i can found this ?