The Face Shop [TheFaceShop] Face It Magic Cover BB Cream 45ml (02 Natural Beige)

BY THE FACE SHOP

• I am a Caucasian with Fair, dry skin with pink undertones. I love...1 Answers
Kora L.
I received this as a sample for one of my purchases at their San Gabriel store and it works great. The coverage flawlessly covered my acne scars and it did not look powedery throughout the day.
Mari D.
Honolulu, HI
Really great coverage with a natural finish for a bb cream. it's too yellow-toned for me, but i highly recommend it for asian skin tones who want good coverage!!
Valerie H.
The Face Shop BB cream is actually the first one that I really liked. The shade I use is 01 (which is good for most of the year, except for summer when I get a little tan).
Erin S.
Really good bb cream. I just bought it and I already love it I would say it has medium coverage and it has a yellow undertone which is great for asian skin.
Angel B.
Perfect and natural and I usually use it , it gives natural look and appearance and it can be used daily and without makeup I really like this amazing product
annie y.
North York, ON
I dont wear face makeuo often but when i do i will wear this because it foesnt feel heavy and little really goes a long way
Victoria H.
I am a Caucasian with Fair, dry skin with pink undertones. I love Korean beauty and find I'm usually the lightest or second lightest shade. Do you think this shade would be right for me?