BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Protects and soothes your skin from environmental damage, and offers deep hydration. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 15 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
This sheet mask fits well and is semi transparent. It helped smooth my irritated skin and helped to hydrate my skin where it needed it most; my flaky dry spots! I would definitely buy this one again and the others in this solution line because they are a great everyday mask. It’s affordable and it works!
Judy A.
Tel Aviv
Instantly soothed my sensitive red skin. It felt so good and definitely safe for sensitive skin. Super cheap, bought it in a pack of 10 masks on Amazon.
Rebecca Y.
Scarborough , ON
This product is good when you want an instant effect. But the product is very light and easy to use. However I would like a more heavy product that can actually remove blackheads or clear my skin
Julie M.
Greenfield Park
I love all the mask from thhe face shop. They are really easy to use and they do wonders for my skin. I have a tendency to have dry skin and I love the way they make my skin feel. They are reasonnably priced and there are often deals on them.
Rhay-Lyn A.
Vancouver , BC
I reach for this every time I need a soothing effect. I am currently in school for make-up and the constantly applying and removing make up in my skin ‘tends to make it a little irritated at times. But just one use of this, and my skin just soaks it up. By the next day, my skin is calm and cool as a cucumber.
Phuong T.
Winnipeg
Good for moisturizing 👍🏻👍🏻 also help with my oil controll plus smoothing my facial skin. I like how the mask fits my face perfectly and how it was made not too easy to be teared apart.
Madeline c.
feel great, great product for the price. no long term benefits but make the skin look more radiant, hydrated and soft. packaging is super cute! it's fun to try them all out.
kareshuh m.
Cabanatuan City
After a whole day of make up use, this is exactly what my skin needed. I love it and its not too expensive either! I highy recommend others using it
veronica c.
Markham
Especially useful on a day when you spend almost all day outside and you have the harsh external environment affecting your skin! Super refreshing!!
Pallavi C.
Not very effective. Gives a slight glow in the morning. Wash your face with a hydrating face wash and use toner to refine skin texture...