BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Face Shop
- The Solution Mask Sheet 1pc (10 types) Smoothing

The Face Shop - The Solution Mask Sheet 1pc (10 types) Smoothing

by The Face Shop

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Treats dead skin cells and makes skin transparent. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 15 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Face Shop - The Solution Mask Sheet 1pc (10 types) Smoothing!
Naailah N.
Beau Bassin
The Face Shop - The Solution Mask Sheet 1pc (10 types) Smoothing uploaded by Naailah N.
I absolutely recommend this mask. It contains hyaluronic acid which really hydrate your skin, smooth to touch. Absolutely love this.
Emily R.
Austin, TX
The Face Shop - The Solution Mask Sheet 1pc (10 types) Smoothing uploaded by Emily R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like using these masks. They fit well, contain a lot of product solution, and really hydrate my skin. I haven’t noticed any smoothing properties, but my skin always feel so soft after using this.
Aditi T.
india
i am a face mask person i use face mask three times in a week before i go to the bed or after my skin care routine i probably used all the face shop face mask sheed i mostly used all of them n i love it
Hazel R.
Toronto, ON
My skin is very sensitive so I was hesitant to try this. I’ve had some face sheet masks that worked well but made my face really stingy. This wasn’t stingy at all and made my face super soft and moisturized afterward.
Aleyna M.
North york, ON
This is a really good sheet mask to use when you are breaking out!! Makes the skin really smooth and soft I love it and definitely would recommend it! It is also $3
Emily A.
Los Angeles, CA
Really love the face shop. This was recommended to me at the K-Con beauty expo and I have since been a regular shopper at their brick and mortar shop in Little Tokyo. This mask is perfect for uneven texture.
Akshatt D.
40 Newport Parkway
I buy all of these! I am totally in love with them. I apply it for 20 mins on my face and it immediately does what it's supposed to. The hydrating mask is my favorite. Don't sleep in these masks though, it will reverse it's effects. 20 mins are enough for a quick fast track way of treating your skin.
Jen C.
Irvine , CA
Best face mask out there! The cotton is super soft and it adheres to your face better than any Korean mask I’ve tried. There are many options to cover any of your skin care needs.
Sandra K.
Montreal
Feels so good on the skin, once i took it off and rinced my face with water, my face felt really soft and smoothen. I would buy again!
Diksha J.
This face mask hydrates the skin.. and provides the perfect moisturizing factor need for the skin.. using it weekly once will really show difference for dry skin.

Looking for your answer?