The Face Shop - The Solution Mask Sheet 1pc (10 types) Pore Care

by The Face Shop

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Cleans impurities in pores to maintain clean skin. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 15 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Face Shop - The Solution Mask Sheet 1pc (10 types) Pore Care!
Kris A.
Toronto
This sheet mask is pretty good and it is really great value for the price that you pay
Danny D.
I love their solution mask because it feels nice and looks like it works but in overall I love a lot of their masks.
Carissa S.
Hull, GA
This is not what I expected in a mask its more of a plastic film that is covered in the product and then it sits on your face. I was hoping it was a bit more adherent but it did feel good and it was inexpensive. It would be great to throw in a gift basket or as a stocking stuffer.
Leena N.
Majority of my face mask is this brand. I freeking love it. Face feels nice. Skin feels nice. Everything feels nice. Just buy it and see for yourself
Guerlain P.
I love the faceshop sheet masks. If you have a store near you, they usually have promotions for buy 10 get 10 free or something of that nature. They are soo well made and I love how they have masks that cater to any/most skin concerns. I love the solution pore care masks. I dont find them to be stick when I remove it. I can easily massage the leftover product into my skin. I love popping these packs into my fridge so they're nice and cold when I'm ready to use them.
Bella G.
Wildomar, CA
this product is really good. I highly recommend it if it helps with pore care. đź‘Ť.
Kelly T.
Los Angeles
I love the face shop masks! Sheet masks always help my skin feel refreshed and brightened! It’s cheaper when buying in bundles. The packaging is always cute as well. I would recommend these masks to others.
Jordan L.
Rapid City, SD
Great face mask! It was fun to use and smelled great! It definitely helped clean my face and made my pores disappear!
Cynthia H.
Don’t see much of a difference for pores but it’s definitely hydrating. Smoother skin.
Samantha P.
Auburn, NY
Really comfortable mask sheet material. Feels nice and helps sooth any acne flare ups

Looking for your answer?