suggested searches

21%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I got these masks as a gift for Christmas. It makes my skin feel very hydrated. The one I tried was the mask.lab double wrap face mask by the body shop it is a really good quality mask.

Product reviewed: The Face Shop - The Solution Mask Sheet 1pc (10 types) Hydrating

If you want a fresh clean rejuvenated face, you must try this! It is so soft and smells great! My skin instantly felt awake and refreshed

One of my favourite ways to pamper myself is to use a face mask. These sheet masks are affordable, and for a few dollars you have have a spa in your own home! I specifically have tried the nourishing mask with propolis when my skin needed some extra TLC, and loved how my skin reacted. I do have sensitive skin, so I cannot tolerate all masks. This one did not irritate me at all. I also liked how much product was in this. With other face masks I have been given too much of the serum and felt so bad when I couldn't use it all. This mask had the perfect amount for my face and neck, without me having to waste any or without leaving me feeling liked I bathed in the stuff. The only downside to this mask would be a critique of all sheet masks in general, and that is they are a one time use product that you throw out. I am waiting for a brand to come up with a more economical version of a sheet mask, because I still want to be able to treat myself without feeling bad about the waste.