BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Rebecca N.
Shorewood, WI
I love this face mask so much. It is not expensive at all. It is very gentle on the skin and has very nice packaging too. Met all my expectations. I love this thing so much. Really helped my face. I would definitely recommend this.
Brittany S.
Leitchfield, KY
I always try out different kind of face mask to find which works best for me this one leave my skin so smooth and soft after words it has been the best one I have tried and it feels so great on your skin as well.
Courtney J.
Nevada, MO
This is a great mask! It goes on super easy and comes off even easier! I absolutely LOVED how soft it made my face! I bought it at Ulta and it had beautiful packaging. I would definitely buy this again!!
JHoona P.
1893 east 51 street #1
Great it would be great for you face too just try it and I recommend it but at some point it hurt my sensitive part of my face but it worth it but I recommend it to you guys and it cleans your pore !!!
Michael R.
Somerset , NJ
I loved it but the smell was really bad and strong it made my face soft and also cleaned up it had beautiful packaging!!!!
Michelle S.
edinburgh
Great product, would recommend to friends and family. Lovely when you’ve had a rough day and just want to chill out on the sofa in your pj’s while the weather in cold. Lush Brazened Honey Face Mask
Amanda S.
Over all I loved this product! I love the packaging because it's so easy to store witch makes it great for traveling. It's also made to fit all face shapes and can be used by all skin types! It leaves your skin irresistibly soft and works instantly. My only concerns would be that the mask is a little thin and tears quite easily, but if you're careful it's not a problem. The softness only lasts a few days, but over all a great product! And it smells great :)
Sharyan M.
I LOVE this face mask. When I take it off it makes my face feel good. I thought it will be bad but NO it was good. It's so creamy. I want a hole box's of these face mask
Manisha R.
THIS IS THE BEST FACE MASK, its so good to use. I would love to try it again. Much more than my expectations and so effective :)