BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop see more...

Krysteene M.
Mililani , HI
This is one of my favorite face mask of all time guys! It is so smooth and in the end it makes your face feel really soft and hydrated. It has met my expectations and I do recommend this to people. It’s worth the money even though it is not that expensive. And it smells pretty good too.
Erika S.
San Jose
I love using it. I always look for the chemical content of a certain brand and I am happy that the faceshop has natural ingredients on it. I use mask at night before sleeping and i love the result in the morning. It leaves my skin soft and so smooth.!
Katie B.
Cadiz, OH
I got to say, at first I wasn't so sure if it would work, after I used the mask I was happy with the results. When I took the mask off my face felt so smooth and the little bumps I had on my face went away.
Jackie F.
This is the best mask I have tried for oily skin! It’s the only one that doesn’t take forever to absorb!
Angel d.
Orlando
I have all different kind of face masks from The Face Shop and this is one of the best! It really soothes my skin and it gives you a nice vibe after using it. Neat and simple packaging! I love it! Will definitely get this again.
Meghan M.
Thorold
I have very sensitive skin but this mask did not bother me one bit. Love that its an easy to apply sheet. Felt great on and made my skin feel good. Did help to lessen the oiliness on my skin as well.
Radhi P.
A very nice brand and product . Moreover very affordable to use. I use it myself and like it. I in personal very repeatedly use it
LaLa B.
I really loves this Product!! Leaves you skin oil free and fresh! Highly recommended specially if you have oily acne prone skin .
Rainatie D.
It's the same aa other masks. It helps controlling sebum production. I'm gonna try some more in the future.