BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Gently massage onto your face and it removes heavy makeup leaving the skin soft after cleansing. How to use: 1. Apply moderate amount with dry hands and spread all over face like massaging. 2. Sweep gently like pressing lightly with tissue. 3. Rinse with warm water. see more...

Jennie D.
It's just ok. It feels like a very drying oil, if that even makes sense. I follow it up with a foam so it doesnt bother me too much that it leaves behind quite a bit of eye makeup. The fragrance is pretty overwhelming. It's not a bad smell and it does wash away but during use it's strong so if you're sensitive to fragrances you'll want to avoid this one. I'm also kind of disappointed by the small size of the bottle. It's on the more affordable side but the small amount makes it less of a value than it seems and you'll need to replace it in about a month. So if you're ordering from overseas that can be a hassle. Overall, it's a mediocre half of a double cleanse routine, but there's certainly better oil cleansers out there and it should not be used alone. I'll use up this bottle but not repurchase.
Sandra ✨.
The smell of this oil I personally find to be really good. It might be a little perfume-y, not sure, but I really enjoy it. It’s not overpowering, and it disappears quickly when you apply it to the face. I like that kind of products. Those that have a smell that quickly disappear as well.

Now about how the product works. It comes with a pump, which I personally really like. Though the product is extremely running, which makes it hard to apply it to the face, as most will run out your hands before it reaches your face. When you add water, it becomes a milky substance that removes sun cream and make up with ease. I personally don’t really use that much make-up, so I wouldn’t really know if it removes all the make up, but it removes my cushion and lipsticks just fine! This one does make my eyes very blurry though.

My experience with cleansing oils is so limited that I can’t really write a proper review for one. I’m hoping to try more cleansing oils and/or balms in the near future so I can actually review them properly!
Skye b.
canada
removes waterproof eye makeup in seconds, im talking sleep proof eyeliner and mascara gone in a flash. this is always a part of makeup removal routine.