BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Removes makeup and reduces stimulation. How to use: 1. Apply moderate amount with dry hands and spread all over face like massaging. 2. Wet your hands and make foam to massage face again. 3. Rinse with warm water then cool water. see more...

Katherine R.
Austin
I love this oil. It melts my makeup away- even waterproof liner and mascara! It has aight scent and washes away clean. One bottle has lasted me close to a year and I will definitely be repurchasing.
My skin is super sensitive and this does not bother it at all. It's cheaper than DHC Deep Cleansing Oil and more effective.
Subashiny G.
Islip
I picked this up when I was looking for an exfoliating but hydrating cleanser. This certainly hydrates but doesn’t exfoliate and I find it disappointing for that reason. A friend also picked this up at the same time and it gave her breakouts.
Tashi T.
The Face Shop - Rice Water Bright Rice Bran All In One Cleanser 145ml remotes the dead skin and keeps it soft and smooth. It also has exfoliating properties and it smells amazing. It has a sticky and a little thick consistency. Have been using this for over a month now and my skin feels great.
Ankita A.
I have been using this product for a while and I must say that its a very good cleanser.. Its a cleanser that doesn't make your skin dry in fact it moisturizes and cleans up your skin very well. I really do recommend it for all skin type and specially good for dry skin.