The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Oil

by The Face Shop

Rice is rich in vitamins, amino acid, hydrochloric acid and other nutrients. These substances will remain in the water when the rice is washed. As a result, rice water enjoys a reputation as a natural skin care product, with its superior effects of moisturizing and brightening the skin.

-Mild cleansing : Mineral oil-free does not cause breakouts and skin irritation.
-Water-based light formula removes any leftover makeup
-Makes skin refreshed with rice oil and jojoba oil.
-Perfect cleansing : Rice oil and moringa oil purifies the skin and purifies any impurities.
-Can be used with wet hands and can be easily used during shower
-For Oily and Combination skin

Ingredients: ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE•CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE•SORBETH-30 TETRAOLEATE•POLYGLYCERYL-10 DIISOSTEARATE•ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN OIL•SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL•WATER/EAU•GLYCERIN•ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) EXTRACT•SAPONARIA OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT•PARFUM/FRAGRANCE

Usage: Apply to dry skin, massaging in a circular motion to dissolve makeup. Rinse with lukewarm water or wash off with foam cleanser.

Have sensitive dry skin. I tried another cleansing oil but the fragrance just was too strong. Is Rice Water Bright Cleansing Oil fragrance subtle? Is that what they are implying by "light"? I see they make a regular Cleansing Oil too. Trying to decide which one to use.
hello, is the product suitable for any skin type?
Start your review of The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Oil!
Product Highlights
...mascara that usually doesn't budge with anything! It works well with my sensitive skin and I may think of repurchasing in the near future. in reviews
Noreen M.
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Oil uploaded by Noreen M.
I seriously love the way this smells! I also like the way it feels on my face and how easy it is to rinse this off. As for removing make-up, it’s not as good as micellar water cleansers. But it cleans off my face and I use it before using my Face Shop WhiteSeed cleansing foam. It’s a winning combo for me! Then once a week I will use my SkinFood Rice Mask Wash Off. I need to stop watching Korean skincare on youtube hahahaha
Freisi M.
Doral, FL
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Oil uploaded by Freisi M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I want to tell you about this oil cleanser that I love. 🥰 ⠀ It is perfect for double cleaning, this cleaning consists of using an oil-based cleanser to remove any type of impurities from the face, then we use the water-based cleanser that helps us clean the remains of the previous cleanser. ⠀ So this cleanser is the most effective way to remove impurities and heavy makeup from the face and it leaves your skin clean and shiny. Finally, some of its ingredients that I found great since they are very beneficial to the skin are rice water, jojoba oil, rice bran oil, vitamin A, B, E, minerals and ceramides. These ingredients while cleaning also hydrate. 🙌🏼🤩 ⠀ It comes in two versions, Light - for normal to combined skin, and Rich - for drier skin. ⠀ It also comes at a very affordable price so if you have the opportunity to buy it, do it because I know you will love it. 🤩🥰 ⠀ Do you do double cleansing already? 🧼The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Oil
Chelsea O.
Pittsburgh, PA
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Oil uploaded by Chelsea O.
Purchased at: Amazon
This cleansing oil left a bit to be desired. I like to double cleanse, and the oil step is usually where I want to get the bulk of my makeup off. Unfortunately, this oil cleanser is super thin, and it doesn’t get off nearly as much makeup as I’d hope. I usually have to use 3 or more pumps to get all of my makeup off, which for this bottle, seems to use a ton of product. I just find I’m using it much more quickly than most other oil cleansers. Generally, if I wanted to sum up my review of the product in one word, it would be: meh. #doublecleanse #thefaceshop #cleansingoil #skincare
Eva O.
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Oil uploaded by Eva O.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is AMAZING! I used this remover and it almost disintegrated my makeup for me. I read somewhere that this product wasn't recommended for the eyes, it took off my waterproof mascara like it was nothing! I simply followed the instructions, applied to dry skin, rubbed in circles, and rinsed. I was so wowed by this product. There was no burning or feeling of scrubbing like every other makeup remover I've ever used.
Agnes C.
Silver Spring, MD
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Oil uploaded by Agnes C.
This product is well liked in the K-beauty universe and I can see why! It’s super affordable and refreshing to use. The rice bran in the oil cleanser has helped brighten my skin in a way other cleansers don’t. The jojoba oil used in the formula is perfect for my oily skin. The only downsides are that it’s not travel friendly, and the floral fragrance is too strong (the scent seeps into my mouth because I use this oil cleanser to get rid of lip product residues too). Also, if you’re looking for a luxurious feeling massage experience, this oil’s consistency is a bit too light for that.
Evon H.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Oil uploaded by Evon H.
Purchased at: Amazon
So as I'm getting older I'm looking for gentler cleansers and more intense moisturizers. Regular foaming face cleansers left me with a dry feeling. But my oily skin was ready to fight the good fight and would create enough oil to fry chicken. Eww. My sister started using cleansing oil and let me try it and it was amazing. The brand she was using was $45 I just cannot afford that right now. I found the face shop rice water bright cleansing oil on Amazon with great reviews. I tried it out for 7days and now I'm hooked. It's nowhere near as drying. The smell is light and refreshing. And im seeing a reduction in oil on my skin. So far I use this to cleanse and then I swipe micellar across my skin to pick up what's left. But I dont reccomend this stuff for removing eye makeup as you don't want to get this stuff in your eyes. It doesn't hurt but it is unpleasant.
Nina T.
Jefferson Cty, MO
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Oil uploaded by Nina T.
Purchased at: Amazon
This oil cleanser is an absolute skin saver. I've used coconut oil before (for eye makeup and skin) but was pretty horrified when I found out it was clogging my pores and causing more acne. This oil does none of that, and it's super light but powerful. It will take any eye makeup off, including liner and waterproof mascara! It's fairy easy to rinse off, as well, and inexpensive! I've been using it for the past couple years now.
Desiree C.
Eugene, OR
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this based on all the positive reviews and was hoping to love it, but it just didn't work for me. It is highly fragranced, which I did not like at all. It made my eyes burn and the scent made my nose run and itch. It also irritated my skin and made my face red and itchy. I may just have an allergy to one of the ingredients, but I dont know why a cleansing oil needs so much fragrance.
elizabeth S.
Jupiter
The best face cleanser I have ever used- I’m OBSESSED with this one. It smells incredible and removes makeup like a dream. It leaves my skin feeling baby soft. No other cleanser has done that for me! Recommend for dry, sensitive skin.
Leah A.
Grand Rapids, MN
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Oil uploaded by Leah A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this every night to take my makeup because if light it is and how it melts my makeup off. My daughter did not like it so she gifted it to me and I'm so glad she did because its amazing!! I was using the cleanser already l. I would recommend this product. It does have a little scent but it's nice for me. Love this product!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gabby G.
Mount Vernon, NY
il y a 6 mois
Carley M. il y a 6 mois
I really like it, it removes everything. I always do a second cleanse afterwards but it even helps remove lash glue and waterproof. It does and cam irritate eyes obviously if not rinsed off, and does have a slight scent to it.. I don't really know how else to describe it other than a scented soap almost. It's affordable and doesn't irritate my skin. I use the Rice Water Bright Foam Cleanser too and like that as well.
das N.
Notun shohor
il y a un an
Courtney H. il y a 2 mois
DHC is a favorite of mine. Trying Rohto Mentholatum now and it’s a close second to DHC