The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser

by The Face Shop

• Brightening, deep-foaming cleanser effectively cleanses away makeup as the whipped cream texture gently envelops the skin.
  • Formulated with natural cleansing agents including Rice Extract and Soapwort Extract, it leaves skin looking clear and bright.

Ingredients: WATER/EAU•MYRISTIC ACID•GLYCERIN•POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE•STEARIC ACID•GLYCOL DISTEARATE•LAURIC ACID•COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE•COCAMIDE MEA•DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE•GLYCERYL STEARATE•PEG-100 STEARATE•SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE•ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) EXTRACT•SAPONARIA OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT•ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN OIL•TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)•SODIUM CHLORIDE•DIVINYLDIMETHICONE/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER•C12-13 PARETH-23•C12-13 PARETH-3•HEXYLENE GLYCOL•DISODIUM EDTA•BLUE 1 (CI 42090)•YELLOW 5 (CI 19140)•RED 4 (CI 14700)•HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE•PARFUM/FRAGRANCE

Usage: Lather up the foaming cleanser with water and massage onto the face with a circular motion. Rinse with lukewarm water and then with cold water as a finishing touch.

Warning: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs.

hello guys, is it any good for combination/sentisive skin?
Start your review of The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser!
Product Highlights
I have sensitive, combination skin, prone to breakouts. I'm 37 y.o and I have always used products for dry skin since combination or sensitive skin cleansers always left my t zone feeling greasy. Thus, I had to use dry skin anti acne products and try to compensate with extreme mustourizers. This year I decided to look after Korean products. This was a blessing. It cleans my face like nothing else, my pores feel tighter, no breakouts in over two months I have been using it and my face feels radiant and soft.in reviews
Nikky M.
Milwaukee, WI
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Nikky M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have read that Rice extract is a staple in K Beauty known for brightening effects, so when I came across this cleanser, The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser , it not only had the rice extract as well as soapwart extract in it, it was also very affordable. Upon lathe rring it up and turns into a really nice whip consistency that are free really nice on the skin. Didn't leave my skin stripped at all and I could tell after a while that my skin did tend to look brighter which was really nice to see you. This company also does have two other products that you can use in conjunction with this The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Oil and The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Rice Cleansing Water , I am personally not a fan of cleansing oils but I did purchase the cleansing water and that with this cleanser really did make my skin look and feel great. I highly recommend!!
Yasmin S.
Cape Coral, FL
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Yasmin S.
The silkiest face wash you’ll ever use. I get compliments on my skin all the time and have put my friends/family on this as well. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry afterwards, but instead clean and hydrated.
Heidi S.
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Heidi S.
A small dimesworth of this is more than enough for face and neck. It suds up beautifully for a deep cleanse without stripping your skin. The scent is super light and the formula doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Patrice W.
Raleigh, NC
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Patrice W.
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Patrice W.
Loving The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser from Avon. My face feels so much cleaner and ready fro the day. My face feels smoother and healthier. The formula was not to harsh and gentle for my teenage. I would highly recommend this for your young teen or anyone looking to wash off the day.
Reika H.
Sparks, NV
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Reika H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love using this cleanser. The texture is so creamy and I don't feel my skin looses moisture by washing it. It has very mild and nice scent and refreshing. It's a good to use in the morning to start a day with!! After the use, I feel my skin got softened and smooth too. I would buy it again!!
Alyshia T.
Joelton
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Alyshia T.
I have been using this product for a year and I went under $0.04 recommend it. It's super affordable quantity is fabulous and it's great for sensitive skin oily skin combination skin all of the skin types.
Priya D.
Frisco, TX
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Priya D.
Nice awesome loved the product. It works like a miracle. Good overall. I would recommend this product to everyone. It would be nice addition to your current set of collection.
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Maribel M.
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Maribel M.
Omg!! I am in love with the results that this product has given to my skin in just 1 week of use The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser leaves my skin hydrated, moisturized and is helping me with my pores, leaves my face super bright and even tone,
Zara D.
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Zara D.
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Zara D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Here are a few of the cleansers I'm currently using. Do you spot any that you use as well? If you're acne prone or have combination skin, it's super important that you regularly cleanse your skin, especially at night! If you neglect cleansing your skin for too long, your pores will get clogged and blemishes will inevitably pop up. Plus most of the products that you apply for anti-aging or for moisturizing will not fully be able to penetrate your skin surface layer if you are not cleansing your skin regularly. Oil-based cleansers are really great at removing sunscreen and makeup. I find that water-based cleansers really are not that effective at removing the sunscreen layer or my makeup. Lately I've been using my sample of Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm. Kiehls Calendula Foaming Wash 500ml is a creamy gel that is worked up into a luxurious thick lather. I alternate this with The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser. Amore Pacific Treatment Enzyme Peel Cleansing Powder is a daily exfoliating cleanser that works by a chemical exfoliation using plant-derived enzymes. To be honest, I'm not really sure I saw much difference using this. Have you tried this? I wouldn't purchase it again. And then ofc, theres Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser. Which i just got this week to replace my Amorepacific treatment enzyme peel. #skincare #Elemis #elemisgiftedme #skincareroutine #influenster #influenstervoxbox
Farzana S.
Vernon Hills, IL
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Farzana S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am so happy that I purchased this, it’s very soft and has a nice scent. It leaves a good feeling in the morning when you wash your face to start the day. I would definitely recommend everyoneThe Face Shop Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shimaa F.
Dublin, OH
il y a 3 mois
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser Is it good for the face or not?
Pranathi U. il y a 3 mois
Yes absolutely.
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
il y a 8 mois
Caterina C. il y a 8 mois
I really like this cleanser, it foams up really nicely and leaves my skin feeling clean but not dry.
Jas K.
il y a un an
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser?☘️☘️DOES THIS PRODUCT DO WHAT IT SAYS☘️☘️ AS I REALLY LIKE PRODUCTS Made up of NATURAL INGREDIENTS??ANY SUGGESTIONS ☘️☘️
mahwish K. il y a un an
it only clean ur face and give brightening effect thats it... if i talk about natural ingredients it contains rice Extract on the 10th position it mean 1% or less than 1... it contains lots of colour and Fragrance.. if u want to use a product that is made up of natural ingredients then u can use ceraVe cleanser or simple kind to skin cleanser much better than this