The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Rich Oil 150ml/5.07oz uploaded by Tess S.The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Rich Oil 150ml/5.07oz uploaded by Tess S.The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Rich Oil 150ml/5.07oz uploaded by Taylor L.

BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop see more...

• I've been wanting to try this product out, but I'm curiou...1 Answers
  • I have been looking into a good oil cleanser to remove my...1 Answers
Michelle G.
I am a huge fan of Korean beauty products and this oil is definitely one of them. I bought this oil and cleanser duo on Amazon quite some time ago and I absolutely love it. This oil just lifts off all of makeup in seconds. I know there are very expensive oil based and creams that are meant to do the same but this is affordable and effective. It has a very rosy scent which I like. The oil is quite thin, not very viscous, so be prepared to apply a little at a time so it doesn’t run off the palm of your hands. I think I have had my bottle for about a year and a half and I still haven’t run out. This is so worth your try. Love it!
Symone S.
This has been the only oil cleanser I have tried. I love it and I'm scared of deviating. It's light, and rinses off well with warm water. I follow it up with a foam cleanser. It smells pleasant and light enough to smell daily.
Allison P.
Portland, OR
This entire line is amazing! I'd been happily using their The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Milk 200ml for the last year but Amazon recently sent me the oil, by mistake, instead. Best mistake ever.

I have dry skin that gets itchy and tight if not adequately moisturized and the cleansing oil is perfect for it.

I rub the oil in pre-shower and rinse it off right before I get out and am so moisturized I don't need face lotion. Which is awesome. Seriously. My 37 year old skin hasn't felt this good in a while.

Alex G.
San Diego
Yes yes yes!!! This oil cleanser is amazing. For months I used Banila Co's Clean it Zero but it didn't take off the makeup as well. After using this, my makeup was COMPLETELY OFF and I noticed a significant difference in my skin, because it was actually getting clean. It is easily applied and washed off. It's also cheap and available on Amazon! I highly recommend this for anyone wanting to try a cheaper but effective cleansing oil. Especially if you're interested in double cleansing!
Ha T.
I normally use the mangoseed cleansing oil from this brand, but decided to switch it up this time around. This product does the same thing as the mangoseed, but somehow I feel like it is more oily. It does foam up and get rid of my makeup like the mangoseed oil cleanser, but it leaves my skin feeling oily so I have to go in with another cleanser to get rid of the oily feel.
Alyse N.
I double cleanse my skin when I wear makeup.  This is my "first cleanse".  I take a couple pumps of this on my hands and rub this into dry skin for a few minutes until I feel like my makeup is broken up.  Then I wet my hands and massage my face again, then rinse.  I pat dry then go into my "second cleanse" with a gentle face wash and my clarisonic.  Definitely would repurchase.
Kelly C.
Love this! It's really good for melting off your makeup before you cleanse your skin! The price is great- and it works well in conjunction with the rice water bright cleanser! I would definitely recommend this, especially if you wear makeup daily.
Tess K.
Love the product! I was nervous about using an oil cleanser but It doesn't smell like oil. It removes all of the makeup including any eye makeup and lip stain. The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Rich Oil 150ml/5.07oz
Jenny S.
West Covina, CA
LOVE. I have been using the Garnier face oil cleanser but randomly watched some Youtuber's review on it and said it was mineral oil based. I looked at the bottle and sure enough, mineral oil was an ingredient. I'm not a fan of using mineral oil, especially on my face. After reading some reviews on Amazon, I purchased the Face Shop's rice oil cleanser. Rice oil is supposed to help brighten the skin. The price on Amazon was cheaper than the Garnier and I assume it is cheaper than buying at the Face Shop store.

The oil is definitely light weight and doesn't feel greasy. It almost feels matte. I love the smell and although it is very gentle it does remove tough waterproof makeup. I double cleanse, so I start off with this oil and use another cleanser afterwards. The oil leaves me skin really soft and I am starting to see results on my skin. My skin looks brighter and my hyperpigmentation is starting to diminish. LOVE this face oil and will continue to use and purchase.
Megan T.
Ventura, CA
I have tried to like this but I feel like just one pump takes forever to get off. If I'm wearing really dark eye makeup I still have to go in and use neutrogena eye makeup remover which can be expected but maybe oil cleansing isn't for me. Price point is good and it's a trusted brand, no breakouts or stinging in eyes. I just prefer using novelist wipes as my first cleaner. Might try heinously sherbet or clean it zero balm. I do like this for removing swatches from my hands.
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been wanting to try this product out, but I'm curious if it removes makeup & evens out skin tone.
Ela G.
I have been looking into a good oil cleanser to remove my makeup; however, I'm a little hesitant to try it because my skin is already naturally very oily. Would this cause my skin to break out?