BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop see more...

Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
So for the most part The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam 150ml 150ml is a wonderful product. I bought this along with the The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Light Oil 150ml 150ml in a combo on Amazon for about $15. I have recently gotten into the Korean skin care routine and I have found a simplified version that works for me, including this product. This is a great face wash for removing the impurities of everyday life. It is very creamy and doesn't foam as much as I thought it would. Which didn't end up being a bad thing in the end and is gentle on the skin. The only reason I give it four stars is the fact that it has sodium Lauryl sulfate which irritates my sensitive skin I general. I think this product would definitely be 5 stars without that. And for those without sensitive skin this product could probably be 5 stars for them!
Cherisse B.
Been using this for 4 months now and I still haven't gone through the whole bottle! For the price, it is a decent cleanser that's good for sensitive skin like mine. After use, your face feels nice and fresh but there wasn't much of a difference in my skin in the long-term. It does say bright in its product name, but I did not notice a difference.
Emilee P.
Hallandle Bch, FL
This cleanser was a great cleanser for beginning to take better care of my skin.
It had such a wonderful scent and even a marshmallow-like texture. It seemed to lather up easily when applied with water, and it had nice effects on my skin.
My skin was much brighter after using this cleanser, and after daily use, it even got rid of the black heads on my chin. Very impressive!
The only complaint I would have about this product is the fragrance. As someone who has sensitive skin, I would sometimes end up trying to rub my neck because it was a little irritated from the fragrance, or I would end up sneezing.
However, this cleanser is wonderful to start out with and definitely helps!
Cass L.
Austin, TX
I feel like this product did clean my skin, however it left my skin feeling odd after I used it. I wouldn't buy this again just because of the weird indescribable feeling on my face after I used it. It did smell wonderful though. I have dry skin so maybe it would work better on oily skin.
Sophia L.
Yardley, PA
Great for sensitive skin. I would use a makeup remover first and then this afterwards because it’s not great at getting mascara off. Leaves skin feeling smooth and it smells nice. Also my skin feels softer afterwards
Alyssa T.
The product is super foamy and helps with my dark spots! I love using it along side the cleansing oil and it’s a great face wash to use!The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam 150ml 150ml
Amorette P.
This is a descent cleanser. There is no real scent to it so it doesn't irritate the skin. However it makes my faces feel dry after washing. The feeling reminds me of that squeaky noise you here when you rub your fingers across a white board. You get a good amount for the price you pay so it will definitely last a while. If you plan on using an entire skincare routine then this is good as a first step since you will be adding moisturizers and such on after.
Symone S.
I used this until it was about 75% empty. I have combo skin, and used this with the cleansing oil. This is very.
, Very gentle. This was perfect for me to use in the morning or when I didn't need a deep cleansing from my other cleansers. I will not be repurchasing anytime soon because it was an average experience for me. Nothing to rush to get online again.
Kaylyn H.
This is the second step to my skincare routine, and it washes off the makeup remover oil from the first step really nicely. It also brightens my skin and cleans off any more foundation that the cleansing oil did not remove. This bottle lasted me like half a year, so I think it is excellent for the price as well.
Bianca C.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this! Have tried millions of face soaps and none have really felt like they cleaned my skin. I have oily skin and this soap has kept my oily skin under control. Does not break me out either since I have acne prone skin
Arshia N.
New Delhi
Can I use it thrice a day? I have an oily skin and it is helping. But it makes my skin dry. Or should I apply moisturizer after every wash? The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam 150ml 150ml
Miriam B.