The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Cream

by The Face Shop

Formulated with skin tone–brightening Rice Extract, this deep cleansing cream with whipped cream–like soft texture gently removes makeup and leaves skin looking and feeling clean and bright.

Ingredients: WATER/EAU•MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINÉRALE•ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE•PEG-8•DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL•DICAPRYLYL ETHER•CETEARYL ALCOHOL•DIMETHICONE•PEG-100 STEARATE•GLYCERYL STEARATE•ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN OIL•ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) EXTRACT•SAPONARIA OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT•CETEARYL OLIVATE•SORBITAN OLIVATE•PPG-26-BUTETH-26•PARFUM/FRAGRANCE•CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES•METHYLPARABEN•PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL•POLYACRYLAMIDE•LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE•ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER•SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE•C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN•POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE•LAURETH-7•DISODIUM EDTA•CARAMEL

Usage: Apply to dry skin and massage gently until makeup residue is dissolved. Wipe away with tissue. Wash off with foam cleanser.

Warning: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if
irritation or rash occurs.

Does anyone know if this product is any good it catch my eye because It has rice water in it especially that I have sensitive skin has anyone use this bright cleaning cream before ?
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Cream ? This cleansing balm good for acne pron oily skin Or there any other cleansing balm suitable for oily skin
Start your review of The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Lily W.
Brooklyn, NY
The Face Shop Rice Water skin care line is known to be gentle on the skin. This is a great cleanser for anyone who wants a gentle cleanser that leaves your skin very clean but without drying our your skin. You don't need a lot of the cream to wash your face with. I like switching between the Rice Water Bright Cleansing Cream and the cleansing oil from the same skin care line. Sometimes I use both in my cleansing routine. I'll use the oil first to break up any makeup I may be wearing that day, rinse off, and then use the cream to double cleanse and that has worked really well for my skin. So the fact that there's nothing harsh to cause any over-cleansing / drying out. This would be great for people who have sensitive skin types.
Shyla B.
Dallas
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is amazing! I don’t use products with heavy or weird smells, and this is just so pleasant.
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,257 reviews
I love using this to remove makeup and debris after a long day. One of my favorite products to remove lash glue and waterproof mascara. Works so good and my skin always feels so soft after using. My skin always appears brighter as well. Highly recommend this product, or anything from this line.
Mersaydez H.
I absolutely love this! It gets all of my makeup off without much of a struggle. It feels very refreshing when I use it as well. It definitely met my expectations. It was very gentle on my skin as well! I would recommend.
Mandy W.
This cleansing cream is perfect for my sensitive skin! You can feel that it removes all the impurities from your skin. It is not a harsh cleanser at all. My face feels smooth after use! I highly recommend especially because it’s got great natural products!
Syahida A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Gentle skin cleanser that won't leave your skin drying and it won't make your face break out. I love it
Katie G.
UNBELIEVABLE product. This product is so clean, so moisturizing, leaves skin bright and fresh. I only use this product now and will never go back to anything else. You can order it on amazon with the dry oil to use on your face first and this combo is the best. It’s very cheap too.
Amanda R.
Topsfield, MA
This is a gentle cleanser that takes off all the day’s dirt and makeup quickly. It has a nice, creamy consistency that lathers well. It does make my sensitive, fair skin a bit dry, so just use a moisturizer after.
Jen C.
Very nice for removing makeup. Great first cleanser. Smells nice. Affordable. Highly recommend.
Tisa K.
Malden, MA
I love this products. Takes off all my makeup and is very reasonable price. Under $10 you can buy this
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hasna A.
il y a 9 mois
Angella H. il y a 9 mois
Ooo i’ve used this before!! First of all, the smell is so light, and I really enjoyed using it. I have acne/oily combination skin by the way! But over the years, i’ve learned that gel types of cleansers are best for oily skin. The Face Shop’s price points are relatively affordable, so if you’re looking for something that brightens your face as well, then yeah I would give this a try. :) If not, i’m sure you can find other affordable cleansing balms as well.