The Face Shop Rice & Ceramide Moisturizing Emulsion uploaded by Trang N.The Face Shop Rice & Ceramide Moisturizing Emulsion uploaded by Sharanpreet K.The Face Shop Rice & Ceramide Moisturizing Emulsion uploaded by Jenny O.

BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Turns dull and rough skin into dewy and bright skin by leaving skin moisturized. After using skin softener, take an appropriate amount into hand, and gently spread over the face. see more...

• Does it really help very dry skin? My skin is pretty dry and I ca...2 Answers
Buy on YesStyl...
Jenny O.
El Monte , CA
Review for: 2016 New: Rice Ceramide Moisturizing Emulsion 150Ml
Really love how light this formula is, it feels super refreshing and the consistently almost feels watery, but it absorbs into the skin perfectly. I also love the scent of this, it smells amazing! I personally use this twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated without feeling oily!
Trang N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Rice & Ceramide Moisture Emulsion-the Face Shop for All Skin Types
This product is great for oily or drt skin. It's very smooth and a little goes a long way. The doesn't have a weird scent and it's mostly consist of natural ingredients. The price is very affordable and cheaper if you buy the set. It does lighten your skin since rice does have a brightening factor. It's good for night and day usage.
thao n.
Review for: Rice & Ceramide Moisture Emulsion-the Face Shop for All Skin Types
I use this product after my toner. I purchased it knowing my skin reacts well with rice products. It has helped my (occasional/hormonal) cystic acne and I haven't noticed any new breakouts. I've also noticed my skin tone becoming more even.
Sophie G.
Review for: Rice & Ceramide Moisture Emulsion-the Face Shop for All Skin Types
Great product! It's basically a lighter lotion with a lighter consistency, and I've found that it doesn't over-moisturizer my combination/oily skin. The smell is very nice as well. I thought it wouldn't last long since the bottle is on the smaller side, but I've had it for around five months and I'm not even halfway through it!
Sadiqa T.
Review for: Rice & Ceramide Moisture Emulsion-the Face Shop for All Skin Types
I love this product. I use it religiously even wihtou a toner it works wonder.s it is very light weight and it hydrates dry skin patches. it is very comfortable to wear and it does not make you tear. You get a great amount of product for hte price you are paying
Katie K.
Review for: Rice & Ceramide Moisture Emulsion-the Face Shop for All Skin Types
I actually used this as a stand-alone moisturizer for about 6 months (before I bought Belif's aqua bomb). Even as an oily-skin girl, It feels so nice and light and makes your skin soft and gentle. I think for those with dry-skin, you really could just wear it as a moisturizer. At first the smell was off-putting, but I really love it now (it's very calming). My boyfriend said I really do smell like rice-water when I apply this! If you can get your hands on this, I'd definitely suggest it!
Leslie z.
Somerset, NJ
Review for: Rice & Ceramide Moisture Emulsion-the Face Shop for All Skin Types
I've been looking for a good emulsion in such a long time and finally found this! i have a very sensitive skin and I also have eczema. This emulsion keeps my skin moisturized without irritating my skin. It also noticed that my blemishes are slowly going away. The smell is just a bonus, it smells so good!
Tyler C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Rice & Ceramide Moisture Emulsion-the Face Shop for All Skin Types
Awesome product! I use it after my serum as a light lotion
Very moisturizing for normal type skin
Ashley c.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Rice & Ceramide Moisture Emulsion-the Face Shop for All Skin Types
This is the first emulsion I had tried in my new Korean skincare routine. I'm currently using about half Western products and half Korean. I was worried that this wouldn't layer well with my Cerave lotion, but it does. It's very nice and thin while being hydrating. I have extremely dry skin so my routine is set for hydration with one serum for anti aging prevention.

This is meant to be a light moisturizer. It's not meant to do much more than a lotion. It's meant to be layers with a lotion or cream or used on it's own for oily skin. I find that it works really well for me. I only need the tiniest amount (seriously, a dime is nearly too much when used in conjunction with my hyaluronic acid serum) and it isn't too heavy along with my lotions or creams. I helps my other moisturizers work better. I don't know that the product alone is what has made my skin better, it's probably just a part in the bigger picture of the whole routine, but it didn't break me out or anything. It absorbs quick
Samantha F.
Dickinson, TX
Review for: Rice & Ceramide Moisture Emulsion-the Face Shop for All Skin Types
Amazing product! leaves my face feeling great and fully moisturizer! go get this product
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
Does it really help very dry skin? My skin is pretty dry and I cant really find a moisturizer that will be long lasting. Is it long lasting too?