The Face Shop - Real Nature Rice Mask Sheet 1sheet uploaded by Mary L.The Face Shop - Real Nature Rice Mask Sheet 1sheet uploaded by Arya P.The Face Shop - Real Nature Rice Mask Sheet 1sheet uploaded by Ahad A.

BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Delivers moisture and prevents black head production. How to Use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 10-12 minutes, remove the sheet and tab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Salenna W.
I was drawn to the minimalistic aesthetic packaging of this mask in the store, when I used it for the first time, it had a weird smell to it and the solution was very sticky. I didn’t mind it much though because it felt nice on my skin and really helped with the dry spots I was having trouble with. I wouldn’t go back and buy this one but I definitely would try a different flavor.
Sarah W.
Descent face mask for the price. I use a ton of face masks so I’m pretty picky when it comes to eating them. This one was pretty average when it come to everything. No major secular but felt fine and relaxing. Smells soft and subtle.
Krysteene M.
Mililani , HI
This face mask is really soothing and it makes your face feeling super smooth. The packaging is nice and I bought mine from my local face shop. What’s best about these face mask is that they are completely affordable. And they all come in variety of scents and each one is different. Like you can get one that’ll relax you or one for acne. There is just a whole bunch to try. I honestly have quite a few of these face mask. It is great to give out for gifts also.
lorraine y.
walnut creek, ca
One of my favorite masks, the rice sheet mask leaves my skin seriously feeling soft and nice! The hydration I get feels awesome and itd one of my favorite masks out of the series of em!
Becca L.
I thought this was an ok mask. My face was dry and has a little texture from the dryness. I think this mask helped. I don't think there was a drastic change but still felt nice. I would use it again.
Nandingoo S.
New York
 The Face Shop usually never disappoints me. And this product reminded me how much I love the brand. The Real Nature Rice Mask Sheet is so moisturizing and hydrating I just love it.  The Face Shop - Real Nature Rice Mask Sheet 1sheet
Zion n.
I love you spell us just as much as the next Korean girl. This facemask is awesome because it is extremely natural ingredients and contained a lot of essence. It was also very inexpensive and you can buy a lot for a little.
beatriz r.
Knoxville, TN
I have a recent obsession with sheet masks and this one is a good one. Fits the face nicely does not slide off. I did feel a bit of a tingly sensation but it did go away... will be buying more in the near future
Tyng W.
This worked well for me - the scent is very mild. This product is affordable enough for me to use a couple times of week. The Face Shop often offers some type of promotion with this line as well.
Angel d.
Orlando
The Face Shop is one of my favorite Korean brand and is super effective! I have used so many face masks from them and I definitely love everything. I always buy whenever I see a store and I highly recommend this brand as well!
Miriam B.