BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Face Shop
Real Nature Pomegranate Face Mask

The Face Shop Real Nature Pomegranate Face Mask

by The Face Shop

This Pomegranate Face Mask reduces the appearance of the first signs of aging and helps improve skin's elasticity. Rich in antioxidants, pomegranate provides skin with long-lasting hydration and a radiant complexion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Face Shop Real Nature Pomegranate Face Mask!
Bubbly M.
Edmonton , AB
The Face Shop Real Nature Pomegranate Face Mask uploaded by Bubbly M.
I love The Face Shop's masks. If you can catch their sales, they are really affordable. After I use the mask I keep the extra liquid from the bag and use it as a serum. Has a light sent.
H B.
Its a really nice mask that leaves the skin looking moist and glowing ... it has an amazing scent thats not too much to give you a headache .
snigdha K.
All the masks are a treat ...great when you do them for your night ritual...give you a heavenly glow in the morning ..the pomegranate one though is my fav..love it's smell
Erin N.
Langley
Purchased at: Costco
This is a nice mask. It’s very gentle and not overly harsh. It does contain a lot of serum and I find once the mask is removed there is too much to be able to rub into the skin.

Looking for your answer?