The Face Shop - Real Nature Mask Sheet (Olive) 1pc 1pc uploaded by Fariya S.

BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Brightening and Lifting effect. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 15 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Kelly B.
Downingtown, PA
My boyfriend bought me these masks off Amazon and I was hesitant to use since I have very sensitive and acne prone skin... but they are incredible. They each have a different scent and purpose BUT are all equally hydrating and soothing. They come in cute little packages and are drenched in the serum. I tend to try and preserve some of that serum in the package and use it as a spot treatment later. The mask is easy to put on and leave on for 15 minutes. I use right after the shower and washing my face. You can usually tell when the mask is ready to be taken off because it has dried a little. I can feel and see the effects of the mask immediately after too. My skin feels hydrated and looks refreshed. I’ve continuously bought these off amazon since!!
Ruth K.
Love these sheet masks. They have a light scent to them and they are super moisturizing for the summer or winter. The hydrate during those harsh winter days and also soothe your skin during those long days in the summer. Try sticking them in the fridge in the summer time. It’s very affordable and fun to use. I usually get them at the local Asian market but they are also sold online. Great product!
Olha D.
Philadelphia, PA
This Real Nature Face Mask leaves skin supple and smooth in an instant. Really good product. Easy to use . I tried a lot of different face mask sheets and this is one of my favorite. I recommend this product
Krysteene M.
Mililani , HI
This right here is my favorite brand of face mask because it comes in different types of scents. I bought mine from THe Face Shop. I would definitely be rebuying these products again! I would recommend this to someone.
Jamila W.
Fremont , CA
You HAVE TO TRY THIS PRODUCT OMG IT CHANGES EVERYTHING! My skin has changed completely and it's so cheap! Like 2$ a mask!
Pallavi C.
This sheet mask does have natural ingredient but also have added fragrance to it which is evident that it does contain chemicals and is not totally natural based. further all the sheet masks from face shop contains alcohol which somewhere down the line is not healthy for skin
Anouska A.
bengaluru
I’ve tried the whole range of face shop masks (literally ordered 40 in one go) and have been going back to them regularly. The solution ones are best, and ofc they aren’t as fabulous as some other brands but they’re affordable and great for jut regular attention to your skin.
vivian w.
mississauga, ON
Another one of face shops masks, i’m always impressed by their quality and the amount of serum they contain, a trick i like to use is after using it, drain out the remaining serum and use it on other parts of ur body for soft skin
Rohila H.
Pickering, ON
A great mask for a quick fix or quick pick me up. It has brightening proprieties and I find all the lemon products in this line really do that and brighten up my skin so I love them. Constantly repurchasing
Fariya S.
Bhopal
If you have this sheet mask no need to go to the Parlour for instant glow or cleanup. So there are times when you are not able to visit Parlour but you have to look good dont take tension just use this make and you will end up getting and instant glow on your face and then you are ready to go.