The Face Shop - Real Nature Mask Red Ginseng 1 sheet uploaded by Anouska A.

BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. With traditional method, The Face Shop especially offers you Real Nature Green Tea Mask by extracting essence from oriental herbs and red ginseng. Air pocket pulp sheet: With plenty of air pockets in the mask sheet, these help retaining essence, have you experience moisturizing effect and rich nutrients from nature. How to use: 1. After cleansing, apply toner to refine skin texture. 2. Remove the mask after 15-20 minutes, gently massage with the essence for further absorption. see more...

Melissa T.
This sheet mask uses revitalizing ginseng to revitalize skin and provide a burst of vitality. The essence is dark red/brown which at first made me worry it was expired but after checking online I realized it was supposed to be that way! Instructions say to leave on for 10-15 minutes and upon removal my skin felt sticky but also fresh and energized!
Allison S.
Overall I really love the face shop’s face masks but with this one I didn’t like the scent of it. Red ginseng normally has a pretty strong smell and this masks definitely smelled like it. I also felt like this mask left a stinging sensation on my face after I used it.
If you don’t mind the scent though it works great as a moisturizing mask.
Karrina P.
Chandler, OK
I just used this product for the first time and I love it! I was actually shocked when I opened the package because I am used to sheet masks being white with clear liquid but this one is bronze with bronze liquid and smells very strongly of Ginseng! The masks feels great and works great as well; I will definitely be buying more of these!
Tyng W.
This worked well for me - the scent is very mild. This is one of my favorite scents in this line. This product is affordable enough for me to use a couple times of week. The Face Shop often offers some type of promotion with this line as well.
Jessica A.
I liked this mask, but it stains your face a tiny bit if you leave it on too long. It was only $2 I believe which isn’t bad at all. I usually buy 10 of these sheet masks at a time because my local Face Shop has deals on them. I would recommend.
Terry g.
Fort Riley, KS
Love love love korean face mask companies!but skin food has so many masks to try !this sheer mask was wonderful.very moisturizing and smelled great!put on at night wait 20/30 mins then take off and no wash after!!and in the morning you still feeling refreshed and moisturized!!
Kassandra R.
mcallen
It didn’t really do anything for me, it was hydrating but just for a moment. The brown serum left a brown tinty color on my face.
Monica C.
I took off one star for the smell of the mask. Otherwise it’s s decent sheet mask and leaves my skin smooth and moisturized.
Trixy I.
Merced, CA
THE BEST FACE MASKS EVER!! ❤ It Smells So Good, Refreshing, & A Must HAVE!!! I Recommend Using It Once A Week!
Areli F.
Toronto
I bought this on impulse, as I don’t really like these face masks (I find them to be a little overpriced) but wanted to try something new. It went into my face nicely and stayed well, but then it started to burn! I’m not sure that I would buy this again, as my face felt refreshed but was also a bit red.
Miriam B.