BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. With rich vitamin and minerals in honey extract, the mask offers you soft skin, hydration and shininess. The natural essence is made from natural plants and extracts from fresh fruits, preserving nutrients from nature. The advantage of natural essence: 1. By compressing fresh fruits, nutrients can be reserved. 2. NO artifical colors. 3. Environmentally friendly as real juice are used. What is good for air pocket pulp sheet? Plenty of air pockets in the mask sheet help retaining essence and offer long lasting moisturized skin. Excellent quality of sheet with softness and close adhesion to your face. The sheet is softly made which prevents irritation. With no chemical binder, the sheet is typically clean and environmentally friendly. How to use: 1. After cleansing, apply toner to refine skin texture. 2. Remove the mask after 15-20 minutes, gently massage and pat until all essence absorbed. see more...

Katrina M.
This sheet mask is incredibly hydrating and refreshing while very affordable. I put this mask on right after getting out of the shower. I left it on for approximately 20 min and then removed. The instructions say to pat any remain product into the skin. I was not able to pat it all in even after a couple of minutes. So I just let it stay on my face and absorb, about an hour later my face had dried. There was a little bit of a sticky residue left. I just took a warm washcloth and quickly swept it over my face, light enough only to remove the leftover residue. I would purchase again. I only gave 3 stars because of how my skin didn’t completely absorb the product and the left over residue.
Sarah W.
Good mask for the price. Easy to apply to your face and felt relaxing. After my skin felt moisturized and soft. I ordered these online in a pack of several different varieties and they all seemed to work about the same.
vivian w.
Mississauga, ON
Very moisturizing mask and easy to use. Don’t ever waste the leftover serum though; always save it to put in another moisturizer or cream or put it on ur arms and legs, depending on where you want to treat your skin. Pat the serum in for max moisture and absorption.
Carolyn B.
Carrollton, TX
I love sheet masks and this whole line from The Face Shop is great and affordable. I'm lucky to live near a The Face Shop store. It's gently moisturizing and smells great. I like using these when I'm feeling stressed and want some pamper time. It also makes for some great snap chats.
Regina O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
love love love these sheet masks!! not only are they affordable and easy to use, i can definitely see a big difference in my skin after one use! my skin absorbs it well and it makes my skin super soft.
Dangelys O.
ORLANDO, FL
Smells great. Leaves a nice scent and after feel. Gentle in the skin. Wasn't overly saturated and messy to apply. Actually had the under eye area that was moveable to avoid getting it in the eyes.
Angela P.
I liked the scent of this and how moisturizing my skin felt immediately after using. The next day though my skin felt the same as before I used it. The ingredients must be great and hydrating for the skin though!
Latorya M.
Lake City, FL
Get radiant and illuminated skin in an instant with this Honey Face Mask. The honey extract, with its nourishing properties, reveals younger looking, invigorated skin.
Anais P.
Hattiesburg , MS
Todos los sábados me coloco una mascarilla, hoy decidí colocarme esta por su extracto de miel, me dejo la cara como un bebe muy suave e hidratada!
Preethi H.
Secunderabad
I just loved this product..This was the first priduct in this range i tried..I dint break me out..It is very deeply moisturising and it does leave a glow after the use..All of this range gives that i guess as far as I have tried and seen..Your skin has a dewy look..One has to use a moisturizer after this because the fluid in the mask is a serum basically..i prefer using at night after cleansing and toning..Once the entire process is over your face may feel bit heavy based on the moisturizer u use...That is why I prefer using at night to get the full benefits...The only thing that stings me is its smell... Otherwise an awesome product..Suitable for all skin..You can wake up with a nourished face in the morning...👍