The Face Shop - Real Nature Lingzhi Mask Sheet 1pc 20g uploaded by Amee H.The Face Shop - Real Nature Lingzhi Mask Sheet 1pc 20g uploaded by Angela B.

BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Improve the texture of your skin by giving moisture and tension. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 15 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and pat the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Amee H.
Fullerton, CA
I really enjoyed this mushroom one Lingzhi (영지버섯) not digging the smell too much but it feels really nice during masking and after masking, my skin felt hydrated and supple! I think this is one of my favorites for @thefaceshop.official Teal Nature line 👍 definitely worth a try and did I mention they are super budget friendly...your wallet will thank you
Angela B.
West Lorne, ON
I love the sheet masks at The Face Shop.  I've already repurchased this one.  My skin feels super soft the next morning so it's effective for sure.  Highly recommend you test out these affordable masks.  This gets a BEE Shopping recommendation from me.
Jasmine R.
Canada
Love this face mask. Soothes my skin and leaves my skin hydrated and its refreshing!! Definitely love this face mask! Will dedinitely buy again!!