The Face Shop Real Nature Lemon Face Mask

by The Face Shop

This mask illuminates your skin and gives you a flawless complexion! Enriched with lemon extract with brightening properties, it will even out your complexion in an instant!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Face Shop Real Nature Lemon Face Mask!
Amelia G.
This is a nice, basic, moisturizing face mask. I would repurchase. I didn't really see any immediate frightening effects. However, I use timeless vitamin c every day, and I'm already getting a lot of brightening from that, so I wasn't surprised to not see a lot of brightening.
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Just did this face mask and I’m amazed of the results! My face feels so much softer, smooth and is brighter which is one of the benefits of the lemon. The smell was amazing. I would do right before bed so you can sleep with the excess massages into your face!
Anusha B.
Tokyo
It's great for oily skin, instantly brightens the skin and the effect lasts for a few days. I would highly recommend this. It's non irritating and the mask fits well
Reniella N.
Ontario
The Face Shop Real Nature Lemon Face Mask uploaded by Reniella N.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Never understimate the power of facial mask for this upcoming winter! Specially when it’s period time and our skin needed some moisture to lessen the break-out we are having! Grabbing one of these in a week is always a must!!
Prashansa K.
Pune
The Face Shop Real Nature Lemon Face Mask is a brightening sheet-mask with lemon extracts.The sheet-mask is made of natural tree extract that is very soft. Always remember to open the sheet-mask gently because it is so soft and delicate, you might tear it accidentally.This sheet-mask is soaked in ample amount of serum. The sheet-mask does not fit my face properly; it is a global standard product so this might be a problem for some people. But it does what it says; it brightens your face instantly. It also hydrates my face.My face feels super soft and hydrated after using this mask. The mask contains lemon extract. Lemon contains Vitamin C that lightens and brightens skin. It contains citric acid, a natural AHA that treats blackhead. Lemon also boosts collagen production.The mask also contains Grapefruit extract that has many skin benefits.I wear this sheet mask for 15 min max. Do not let the sheet mask completely dry on your face, because the mask is made of absorbent material that will start absorbing nutrients from your face.I use this sheet mask before applying makeup and it helps in setting my makeup.When I use sheet mask in day time, I sometimes don't apply moisturizer after because the mask itself is hydrating enough.The sheet mask gives a cooling and soothing effect. It adds a fresh glow to your face.This mask is for all skin types. One of the steps of Korean beauty regime is to use sheet-mask.I have started using sheet mask on a regular basis and I can see the difference in my skin appearance.After you use the sheet mask you can use the rest of the serum from the packet and sheet on your hands and legsThis sheet-mask contains some ingredients that give fragrance. These ingredients might irritate sensitive skin and sensitive nose.
Scylla R.
Very refreshing to the face! I do it before I go to sleep and the next day your skin feels like a baby! Very cheap and I still use it regularly.
Kristina M.
Dollard, QC
Purchased at: Fruits & Passion
Smells great! Makes my face feel super hydrated. Easy to use and very affordable. A must try!
Rasha A.
riyadh
Its a great product, most of these sheet masks are really good for skin and it makes my skin look so fresh and glowy , and it also tightens my skin as well ! I highly recommend it

Looking for your answer?