The Face Shop Real Nature Green Tea Mask Sheet uploaded by tamara b.The Face Shop Real Nature Green Tea Mask Sheet uploaded by Mariah K.The Face Shop Real Nature Green Tea Mask Sheet uploaded by Jessica R.

BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. With traditional method, The Face Shop especially offers you Real Nature Green Tea Mask by extracting essence from oriental herbs. Air pocket pulp sheet: With plenty of air pockets in the mask sheet, these help retaining essence, have you experience moisturizing effect and rich nutrients from nature. How to use: 1. After cleansing, apply toner to refine skin texture. 2. Remove the mask after 15-20 minutes, gently massage with the essence for further absorption. see more...

• Where are these sold and what's the price? Does it only come with...1 Answers
  • How is ease of use for this product?1 Answers
Aly E.
Livingston, NJ
Love this sheet mask! Sheet masks are super easy to apply and take off which is why they’re my go-to. I have sensitive skin and this mask did not irritate me one bit - it instead left my skin glowing. Would buy again.
Swaila✨ R.
Schenectady , NY
I love sheet masks from The Face Shop. They’re not pricey at all & I think when you buy 10 sheet masks you get 5 free ones which is amazing!! This green tea sheet mask soothes and refreshes the skin. I like to use in the middle of the week for an extra boost that my skin may need.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This mask has the worst fit of any sheet mask I have used and the serum is so drippy it just got all over. In the end I just rubbed the serum on my face and tossed the mask away. The serum it's self is cooling and good for my ted skin I just could get the full effect with no mask, maybe it works if your face is very round. On the bright side it's cheap so I didn't loose much money but definitely stick to the other kind of face shop masks.
Fatima N.
I've used this product a few times it feels great on your skin and I love the packaging it's so easy to use and it's not too pricey either it's feels so good once it touches my skin and I would so buy this product again
Tiffany D.
Skokie, IL
It smells great! It has a lot of serum in the packet, so you can use for your body if you wanted to. It's nice and cooling. The mask fits well on my face
tamara b.
Brooklyn, NY
Whenever my face needs a wake me up. I use this mask. Iam a sheet.ask addict. Need I say more?
Irene R.
Staten Island, NY
Has vitamins and minerals. Leaves your skin smooth and silky. Very good for sensitive skin.
Kemily B.
Brasil
I want esperimentar appears to be very good. someone already tested this pordutinho ?
Vicky L.
green tea is supposed to be really good for your skin so this works well!!!
Syahirah H.
I look for masks that generally help reduce the redness and hyperpigmentation on my face. I tried this green tea mask out and I definitely saw the redness decrease by the next day, as well as my skin feeling revitalized. I would recommend any green tea products from this brand, as it does live up to your expectations. I would say with continued use, the redness will definitely go away!
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Where are these sold and what's the price? Does it only come with one? Thanks! 🙂
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How is ease of use for this product?