The Face Shop - Real Nature Face Mask (20 Types) 20g Lotus uploaded by Theodora G.The Face Shop - Real Nature Face Mask (20 Types) 20g Lotus uploaded by Wadha B.

BY THE FACE SHOP

Jenny Z.
I love the face shop! They offer so many products for different skin types. I especially love their sheet masks because they smell so good and are usually on sale. I have a face shop in my neighborhood and love shopping there. Sheet masks are so easy to use and keeps me moisturized.
Jackie A.
El Monte, CA
I love face masks because usually Halloween is during midterm season here at UCSB therefore it is nice to come home after a long stressful day of studying. The packaging comes easily and it is easy to apply so there is no need to wash your face after applying this. They all smell soooo good and I highly recommend!
Lei L.
I really loved the face masks I got from amazon! Being an Asian, I always loved Korean skin care. The only drawback for this is the afterwards process. The mask itself asks you to pat and let the residual being absorbed by your skin, but it is a little too sticky... so what I did was washing the leftovers off, which made my skin feel super awesome!!!!!
Starr B.
winooski
I love face masks! They are so good I love the smell of each mask. The texture is pretty good too. I got sent a sample pack in the mail. It was effective, worked pretty good. I’d defiantly buy it in store.
Ashley C.
New York , NY
Very good when traveling,this keeps my skin looking beautiful during the day when I don't have time to do skincare
Wadha B.
Al Jubail , al jubail
The best sheat mask from the face shop , I chose shea butter because my skin over dry in winter and i want dose Moisturizing ,I like use sheat mask twice every week . I'm use this mask before sleep to result better . It so nice and my skin shiny and moisturiz after use, it's so easy for people busy All the time
Theodora G.
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Very good product, the mask smells of real lotus.. It makes your face seem fresh after a tiring day.. I would recommend this to others :)