BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Delivers moisture and prevents black head production. How to Use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 10-12 minutes, remove the sheet and tab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Portland
Great mask for hot summer days where your face demands some cooling and some hydrating. It's generous in the serum so you can actually use the excess for your neck, elbows, and knees. The only thing that I didn't really enjoy is it kind of makes the face sticky once you're done with the mask. Not sure if it's just me and my skin combination or something else (yes, I did pat and massage the excess after taking the mask off)
Sheetal B.
Sheetal B.
Gurgaon
I bought this product from nykaa.com in a sale and this is so freaking amazing sheet. It moisturise my face so well. It feels so fresh while it's on your face. It's a very thin face mask sheet. I use this atleast thrice a week in night time. It give me relaxation and soft skin Both. A big thumbs up for this product 👍👍👍
mariem H.
mariem H.
Who don't love sheet masks??!!
Sheet masks are so easy to use,a perfect choice for pampering yourself after a long tiring day
The face shop sheet masks are so good I love them nice quality and good price
I tried the aloe one after being exposed to sun for a long time it calmed my skin and reduce the redness