BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Delivers moisture and prevents black head production. How to Use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 10-12 minutes, remove the sheet and tab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Caroline S.
Portland
Great mask for hot summer days where your face demands some cooling and some hydrating. It's generous in the serum so you can actually use the excess for your neck, elbows, and knees. The only thing that I didn't really enjoy is it kind of makes the face sticky once you're done with the mask. Not sure if it's just me and my skin combination or something else (yes, I did pat and massage the excess after taking the mask off)
Paola M.
Left my face feeling very hydrated and glowing. The smell was amazing and I couldn’t ask for a better smell. It did my my under eye circles less noticiable because of the glow it added on my skin. It made my skin feel soft and relaxed.
Shelby H.
Orlando , FL
A really lovely and affordable sheet mask! I used it one day after being outside for too long on an especially sunny day. It helped calm my skin down and that’s just what I needed. This brand is definitely quickly becoming one of my favorites.
Sheetal B.
Gurgaon
I bought this product from nykaa.com in a sale and this is so freaking amazing sheet. It moisturise my face so well. It feels so fresh while it's on your face. It's a very thin face mask sheet. I use this atleast thrice a week in night time. It give me relaxation and soft skin Both. A big thumbs up for this product 👍👍👍
Emily W.
Orlando, FL
Great product and great price! The mask did what it was supposed to do! Bought it a local Macy’s which was kind of neat
Jasmine C.
REDLANDS, CA
Moisture moisture moisture. My husband has dry skin and he uses this daily. It helps with his eczema flaring.
Jasmina P.
United Kingdom
I received this product from one of my cousins who went to Korea and I found this product one of the best sheets i've ever used. My skin is dry and very sensitive and this product was great since it didn't irritate my skin since it was very soothing and it was really moisturizing to my skin. The plus thing was that there was so much product in the packet and you could squeeze it out when you have finished applying you're sheet and you can then massage you're face with the gel which would make you're skin absorb more product. I have tried the Shea Butter sheet mask one and I didn't like it as much as this one because the smell was sooo bad in my honest opinion. In conclusion I would recommend this mask (:.
Emilie M.
Ottawa, ON
I fell in love with The Face Shop sheet masks when traveling in Korea and have been uaing them ever since. I was ecstatic to see them arrive in Canada (Ottawa)!! I can now buy them in store anytime I want! They are very affordable and always leave my skin feeling fresh, soft and hydrated. I give them as gifts to firends and family in need of some"me time" and recommend them to everyone!
Rucheera P.
Edmonton, AB
I have acne prone skin and chancing upon this sheet mask was the best thing ever. It is my holy Grail product. These masks are so easy to use and give instant results. Also they are affordable and I love their effect on my skin.
Kristine P.
I love this mask. It's gentle to the skin and really moisturizes it. The best thing about this is the price point. For its price, you're definitely getting a good deal since Face Shop frequently sales their masks with additional items for lesser price. The Face Shop Real Nature Aloe Mask Sheet