BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Rich moisture and nutrition for bright and clear skin. How to use: 1. Apply moderate amount with dry hands and spread all over face like massaging. 2. Sweep gently like pressing lightly with tissue. 3. Rinse with warm water and foam cleanser. see more...

Alice K.
Chantilly, VA
I bought this to remove my makeup before cleasning my face with a facial cleanser, but got disappointed because it doesnt remove waterproof makeup that well. Considering its an cleansing oil, I thought it would remove waterproof makeup well, but it doesn't. I wouldn't repurchase.
Olga Z.
New Castle, DE
This cleansing oil is my favorite fo now. It not only looks beautifully with this pieces of real herbs inside, it also is very effective! It dissolves all the makeup easily, even the long lasting ones. It does not irritate my sensitive eyes and it washes away completely.
Claire Z.
Denver, CO
I thought I’d like this because oil cleansers tend to be very gentle but this stuff dried the crap out of my skin. I only used it a few times for it to cause flaky, tight skin and almost a rash like redness. I’m glad I could return it