BY THE FACE SHOP

The Face Shop Protect Me Hand Cream is a super-cute way to keep hands seriously soft. Just massage into skin after washing your hands for a sweet scent that's never greasy, sticky or slick!

- Ingredients: Macadamia seed oil, shea butter, cacao seed butter.
- Imported

Laura W.
Nice rich hand cream great for the winter and dry weather. I put it on every night and keep it in my bag when I travel
Leah s.
Wow! Never had something so good in my life!:) this is a very gentle and soft product:) I bought it while back when I went on a trip! This is a very good price. I hope to be able to try this product again soon! That’s for the amazing service!!!
Valentina F.
Vigo,Spain
It is so cute!! It is lovely. And the hand cream is great and smells very good. I love it.
Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Where can I get this omg ??