BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Face Shop
- Natural Sun Eco Power Long-lasting Sun Cream SPF50+ PA+++ 80ml 80ml

by The Face Shop

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Feels light-weight moisture and fresh texture on your skin. Protects against UV rays. Formulated with eco-certified organic Sunflower Sprout extract How to use: Use at the last stage of skin care routine, evenly apply on body parts which are exposed to the sun.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Face Shop - Natural Sun Eco Power Long-lasting Sun Cream SPF50+ PA+++ 80ml 80ml!
Sarina A.
West Covina, CA
I have to put sunscreen daily. I want a sunscreen that does not have that sun screen smell. I also want a sunscreen that does not give me a white cast on my face or feel oily. This product is great! It does not give me a white cast, is not oily, and has no weird chemical smell. It is a great product to wear under your makeup without ruining it.
Cassie M.
Love this product! I've been using this for 3 years now and it works perfectly fine! I apply it every single day without fail and it gives my face a great protection from the UV emits by the sun!
Eunice L.
This stuff is high in SPF, it’s PA+++ (which means it takes care of the rays from the sun that actually cause aging and not just for the sunburn), it’s not cakey, it’s moisturizing, and it doesn’t break me out. I buy it in the large sizes when I’m overseas or I’ll have my mom get me some when she’s there. I know they sell it in the states, but Korea has such great sales almost all the time that I get two tubes for the price of one. When it runs low, I use scissors to cut the top one third off and I use it as a cap because there’s at least a week’s worth of usage in there.
Rachel W.
Carrollton , GA
It has a really strong scent that I can't quite place. It does a great job of protecting my skin and absorbs quickly but the scent never seemed to fade or dissipate so this is one that I can say I won't be rebuying.
Amanda R.
O Fallon, IL
This was a pleasant discovery. The sunscreen is made of sunflower sprout extract and has a pleasant smell and creamy texture. It’s very soft and moisturizing. There is a slight tint so if you wear too much it can make you appear really pale. Layers nicely under makeup and I’ve had no issue with my face breaking out like other face sunscreen. Cost around $15 and will last a longtime since the screen tube is full.
susan G.
Delaware, OH
I love the light fragrance in this sunscreen, it does not have the typical smell you typically associate with SPF products. I will say that this product is very thick but nothing that is inconsistent with an SPF 50.
Deyanira T.
Aurora, CO
I use this every day. It's a lightweight high grade sunblock at a very affordable price. It is shine-free and very hydrating. It does not leave any white residue and also perfectly preps the skin for foundation application afterwards.

Looking for your answer?