suggested searches

28%

3 star

2 star

1 star

Love this product! I've been using this for 3 years now and it works perfectly fine! I apply it every single day without fail and it gives my face a great protection from the UV emits by the sun!

Product reviewed: The Face Shop - Natural Sun Eco Power Long-lasting Sun Cream SPF50+ PA+++ 80ml 80ml

I have to put sunscreen daily. I want a sunscreen that does not have that sun screen smell. I also want a sunscreen that does not give me a white cast on my face or feel oily. This product is great! It does not give me a white cast, is not oily, and has no weird chemical smell. It is a great product to wear under your makeup without ruining it.

This stuff is high in SPF, it’s PA+++ (which means it takes care of the rays from the sun that actually cause aging and not just for the sunburn), it’s not cakey, it’s moisturizing, and it doesn’t break me out. I buy it in the large sizes when I’m overseas or I’ll have my mom get me some when she’s there. I know they sell it in the states, but Korea has such great sales almost all the time that I get two tubes for the price of one. When it runs low, I use scissors to cut the top one third off and I use it as a cap because there’s at least a week’s worth of usage in there.