The Face Shop Natural Sun Eco No Shine Hydrating Sun Cream SPF40 PA+++ 50ml 50ml uploaded by Christine Joyce B.

BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop see more...

Cathy L.
Riverside
This sunblock is very lightweight and absorbs quickly without leaving a white cast. It is not sticky either! It also doesn't have a strong fragrance, so it's a good for those who dislike scented products.

I was using the Murad Mattifier before this, which in all honesty, is my holy grail of sunscreens for acne prone/ combination skin, but the price was too much. In comparison, this sunscreen does a similar job for less than half the price. It is also higher SPF.

The reason I gave it 4 out 5 stars is because with the product alone (no makeup, powder, etc.), my t-zone will get shiny in a few hours, but it's fixable if I want to put on some powder or use a blotting sheet.
Sarah L.
I bought The Face Shop Natural Sun Eco No Shine Hydrating Sun Cream SPF40 PA+++ 50ml 50ml before I purchased IPKN Suncare Big Apple Sun Cream SPF 50, and while I would use No Sun Hydrating Sun Cream if I ran out of my IPKN sun cream, I prefer IPKN’s product. There’s nothing bad about the price (a little below $15 on Amazon) and it’s supposed to control sebum, but personally, I prefer higher SPF since I’ve had BCC and SCC before. If that isn’t a concern for you and price point is, this is a great choice.
Julia N.
I really like how this sunblock doesn’t leave a white cast, but it leaves my oily skin looking really shiny when I wear it by itself and does not dry matte. I definitely recommend using powder on top if you have oily skin.
Amber H.
West Covina, CA
Super ligh weight and smells good too! Leaves my skin feeling night and soft, not the usual sticky mess from most other sun screens
Lily S.
Syracuse
Perfect to use under makeup. Gentle on the face, no whitecast, and a little bit goes a long way. Cute packaging too
aljane 🦄.
Abudhabi, Abu dhabi
I’ve been using this product for a year now and what I like about it compared to other sunscreen is the finish. It feels smooth and absorbs quickly on the skin. I personally dislike heavy creams which leaves a residue and oiThe Face Shop Natural Sun Eco No Shine Hydrating Sun Cream SPF40 PA+++ 50ml 50mlly feeling. This product doesn’t. It will feel light and application is smooth.
Christine Joyce B.
Dubai, Dubai
This sunscreen is the one that really works for me. Aside from high SPF, it is not greasy, it sets on my skin, and I can wear it under make-up.