BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Transparent sunscreen stick: a handbag-friendly product that can be applied without using hands for hygienic UV protection even during outdoor activities Gives long-lasting hydration Easily rinse off with cleanser How to use: After basic skincare routine, turn the dial at the bottom of the stick and apply the sun screen, spreading outward from the inside. When applying on top of makeup, make sure to gently tap on to prevent the makeup from moving or becoming cakey. see more...

Katryna L.
San Antonio
I love the way my skin looks after using this sunscreen, although I found my nose to look quite oily, and it’s something that you can definitely feel on your skin. Overall I wouldn’t repurchase for how it feels on the skin.
Julia K.
This product is not greasy like other typical sunscreens. I believe it to be affordable and it has a nice scent, not like regular sunscreen. This is my first time using it but so far it has been gentle on my skin and works pretty well. I would definitely recommend
Rachel K.
I really like this sunscreen. Not too thick, absorbs well. Doesn't break me out. Smells fantastic. Great purchase.
Helen S.
New York
Just your standard sun screen. Nothing crazy about it, just love it for the spf coverage.
Lana ل.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
I bought this product after I did the skin diagnosis test at the face shop. I discovered that I had pigmentation and one of the reasons was of lack of use of SPF. I decided to buy this product as it has a double effect on protecting the skin from UVA and UVB and it also brightens the skin.
saba a.
ras al khaimah, ras al khaimah
Affordable rveryday use sunscreen with spf 50.. light and non sticky.. doent make my face oily and suits my combination skin
megann M.
Southport , Southport
I love thus. Koreans know everything there is to know about skincare! Does everything you need a facial suncream to do
YIQIAN T.
Singapore
Great, light-weighted, inexpensive and non-sticky! I’ve been using this sun block for about close to 2 years.
Rosie H.
New Jersey
This product has a cute packaging. The design makes it convenient to apply quickly in the mornings.