Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenThe Face Shop
Myeonghan Miindo Heaven Grade Ginseng Whitening Sun Cream SPF 50 60ml/2oz

by The Face Shop

A high protection & brightening facial sunscreen Enriched with white ginseng extract to improve dark spots & dull skin Blended with traditional herbs grown in Korea for nourishing benefits Protects skin against harmful UV rays with SPF 50+/PA+++ Covers skin blemishes for a flawless look Leaves skin clear radiant even-toned & youthful looking Free of artificial coloring & synthetic preservatives To use: Apply in the morning to face & neck as the last skincare step

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Face Shop Myeonghan Miindo Heaven Grade Ginseng Whitening Sun Cream SPF 50 60ml/2oz!
Sam K.
Brooklyn
This does exactly what it says on the product. It WHITENS and when I say whiten you literally go five shades lighter. A bit pricy but I invest into good sunscreens. Very good in the summer however it leaves a very very tacky once dried, and I do not enjoy hair sticking to my face or leaving marks on my phone screen after a call. Good for the winter since it does moisturize very well even for oily skin like me. I do think there are other cheaper sun facial creams for less than how much I paid for this in the same store.
Arby-Kris D.
Unlike other facial sunscreens, this one does not leave a white cast all over the face. It is, however, a little bit greasy. This is easily counteracted with setting powder, but it would be better if it was non-greasy.

Looking for your answer?