The Face Shop Miracle Finish Oil Control Water Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ (V203 Natural Beige)

BY THE FACE SHOP

Moist-cover effect promotes a healthy look while covering up imperfections and pigmentation. Sebum control formula helps reduce shine and keep makeup stay in perfect condition for hours. New Miscrofoam keeps makeup feel as fresh as when it is first... see more...

April j.
philippines
I'm a dancer and Honestly,I don't use make-up that much because I'm sweaty and it feels heavy on the face so It was my first time buying this product along with the primer and concealer. When I tried the tester at THEFACESHOP at our local sm manila(philippines).

Aesthetic: white and gold compact shell. Reminds me of those victorian era design but more simple.

Smell check: I love it!so fragrant.It smells like candy which I could smell forever. Doesn't have the toxic smell.

Moisture test: I have oily skin so this works wonders especially when I danced on stage. The sponge was so soft and the foundation itself didn't feel heavy at all.

Texture test: It was so light,smooth, and natural when I applied it. Didn't feel heavy and It felt like noting was on my face which I really like.

Coverage: I only put a light layer on top of my skin since I don't like putting much and it covered a lot than I expected especially if your a person who wants to put 2 or 3 layers of foundation.

Cost wise: In the philippines it cost around 1097 php/20.69 with free refill😍 which was so worth it.

Would I recommend it?

Yes! ❤ I would highly recommend it to those who have oily skin and would want to look their best especially during a performance or just your everyday go to make up product.

THEFACESHOP is the right at the entrance in sm manila(philippines) which my dorm is near so I most likely will buy a lot of product from there.
Brynne F.
This is probably my favourite cushion that I have ever used. The oil control aspect makes it less dewy than other cushions, but not too drying, which I like. The colour match isn’t 100% for me but Bronzer helps. I also like that it’s SPF 50.

back