BY THE FACE SHOP

• I've seen these everywhere lately and was thinking about ...2 Answers
The Face Shop Living Nature Grind Mask Sheet x 15pcs
  • "I love the fit of these masks. They are wells saturated and they are inexpensive too. They are all great but my favorite is the MUNG BEAN which I always have in my stock pile of sheet masks. It makes my skin feel plump, hydrated, smoothed, and calmed. I have sensitive skin and I have never had an issue with these masks. I leave these on for at least two hours and I put a silicon mask cover over the top so it doesn't dry out quickly. Highly recommend!" in 6 reviews
Thuy N.
rosemead
I really love sheet masks and I have quite a collection of masks from many brands. The face shop has some of my favorite skin care products so I decided to give this a try. These masks are good but certainly not my favorite sheet mask on the market. The serum is thicker than most which is okay in most cases but the sheet itself is too thin to really hold such a thick product well. The thin sheet mixed with a heavier serum just means that some of the product drips out before you can even get the sheet on your face. I now know to expect that with this product and catch what I can with my hands and rub it over my face before I put the mask on. Another thing I am not fond of is the eye and mouth holes. They are a Korean brand so I understand that they would have these masks fitted to fit the ethnic features of their target population but this is an issue that is not present in many Korean brands that are gaining a lot of popularity worldwide now. I am fair skinned with full lips and the eye and lip holes are a fail. In certain ways I enjoy the products getting closer to these areas but I worry about the serum getting into my eyes. The serum itself is thicker and does not absorb in the way most masks do. I find it leaves a little sticky residue that takes a little longer to sink in once the mask is off. I actually do not mind this and I tend to use these products when my face needs a lot of help. I find the serums consistency keeps my skin moisturized longer than other sheet masks that I use. I feel if this product had a thicker sheet and slightly larger holes it would be a favorite. I will stick to Mizon and Dermal Korean products just because they fit my face better. However, I do enjoy this item. Thinner masks are often my favorite masks because they tend to deliver the product into my skin better. This mask just misses the mark with the thicker serum in such a thin sheet. If this sheet was thicker this would get 5 stars. Or vise versa if the serum was thinner I would give it 5 stars. I wouldn't​ deduct any stars for the hole size. I have a European face I cant expect every foreign brand to fit it.
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
The face shop has some great masks. My only gripe is that some of the masks have a very narrow eye area. It's shaped circularly versus almond shaped so it covers some parts of my outer eye. Overall the fit is not perfect but I move it around to make it work the best way I can. The aloe is definitely my favorite of the set. It's very healing and moisturizing. My skin always appears refreshed, soft, and moisturized.

They always give much more fluid than necessary. I usually wring a little bit out otherwise it's too drippy. I typically save the liquid that's left inside and I use it as a facial splash when I am in the shower. The sheets themselves are durable. They don't rip which is good. They do have some slits cut into them for adjustments but I feel like they aren't located in the right places, or at least not for my face. The strip under my nose always dries out soonest and then starts slipping off and flapping away from the air coming out of my nose and tickles the hell of of me. That's usually the first cause of my wanting to rip it off my face because the itch is just unbearable. I actually cut that part out of masks sometimes because of this reason. I'm probably overreacting but it's just a pet peeve.

I've also tried the white seed mask and I did notice that it does brighten the appearance and tone of your skin. I also tried the blueberry mask and I feel that while it delivers antioxidants it's probably the mask I least like because I don't feel it delivered the same results as the aloe mask.
Bao-Tran L.
I’m still trying these masks out because I have so many, but the pomegranate one really keeps my skin feeling moisturized and less droopy. It tightened my skin in a good way. The cucumber one is super relaxing and really moisturizing. I remember waking up the next morning with my face feeling sooooo good like it wasn’t even oily and I felt like I didn’t have to put on moisturizer or even wash my face too!
Samantha R.
I love sheet masks, and facemasks. These sheet masks are perfect if you're just trying to rejuvenate yourself! Product is cool, and refreshing. When you peel it off your skin is left sticky. But as it dries your skin goes back to feeling normal
lorraine y.
walnut creek, ca
as we speak. I have the honey sheet mask on my face. these were my first sheet mask and ever since i religiously do them. ever since i read of people doing them daily I've changed my whole life around skinwise. highly recommend it!
Kristen H.
Sacramento, CA
I happened to stumble upon these sheer masks my first time visiting the face shop in japan town in San Francisco. They were a great deal and made my face feel amazing after each mask. My favorite was the hydrating mask!
Allura D.
Kentucky
The best fave mask that i’ve ever used. Im always a fan of korean beauty products but this mask is by far the most amazing maks ive ever tested and it is more cheaper. I always have a stock of this mask in my house
Caitlyn B.
I really like this mask, they give my face a refreshed me and make my skin feel really healthy after using them and most of them smell delicious when you put them on which makes you want to use them again.
Diana C.
I love this mask set. It is amazing what a set of mask can do to your face and mind. Even if I don’t see a major change in my skin, the simple time I spend wearing it allows me and my skin to relax.
Keo C.
Brooklyn, NY
These face masks get keep my face hydrated and they all smell great. I feel beautiful using and buying these. I use them once a week and I’ve noticed significantly nicer skin the next couple days.
Daniela R.
I've seen these everywhere lately and was thinking about trying it .does it do well with acne prone skin?