The Face Shop Living Nature Grind Mask Sheet x 15pcs

by The Face Shop

this real nature face mask leaves skin supple and smooth in an instant. SKU:ADIB0081S5OIG

I've seen these everywhere lately and was thinking about trying it .does it do well with acne prone skin?
Start your review of The Face Shop Living Nature Grind Mask Sheet x 15pcs!
Product Highlights
...masks. It makes my skin feel plump, hydrated, smoothed, and calmed. I have sensitive skin and I have never had an issue with these masks. I leave these on for at least two hours and I put a silicon mask cover over the top so it doesn't dry out quickly. Highly recommend!in reviews
Asem K.
Morgantown, WV
I like sheet masks more than lotion masks. Less messy when you use sheet masks. I like the feeling of freshness after using them
Sakina M.
My skin just feels so much softer since using this sheet masks. This sheet masks have allowed my skin to better absorb other skin care products as well. After using, my skin looks bright and feels silky smooth.
Theresa K.
Washington, PA
I just got these recently so I haven’t used them all but they are very nice sheet mask. There is plenty of product on the masks. The mask fits nicely on my face so it doesn’t slide off which I always have happen with other brands.
Rosy N.
Woodland Hls, CA
I love sheet masks and i tried all kinds of masks in Faceshop. Easy application, so hydrated, and the scent is just wow! I generally apply these on my face while watching tv. After 15mins, just massage your face with circular motion and that’s it!
Ynna L.
Stockton, CA
my favorite masks of all time! the face masks met my expectations and i love how it's based on nature. it's also very effective. i repeatedly purchase these.
Susan Y.
Long Is City, NY
These are really good for moisturizing , after a day in the sun or when my skin feels like it’s been through a lot, I put these on and the my skin feels much better in the next few days.
Shiva J.
Woodland Hls, CA
These masks i tried last year and so good. For dry skin people these sheet masks are perfect. They nourish your skin and gives a great glow !
Casey A.
Milwaukee, WI
First of all, I love Korean products and I stocked up on a lot when I was studying there this past spring semester. I actually used the pomegranate mask among many other kinds they have. It makes your face super moist and not just for a few hours but for a few days.
Claudia M.
Me gusta mucho muy practico súper cómodo rico el olor te deja la piel suave me gusta mucho
Sarah L.
Buffalo, NY
I received these facemasks as an engagement present. I use them about once a month to get extra hydration into my skin and have even gotten my husband to try them out. I like how easy they are to use but sometimes they do get a little messy. The scents are not too strong. They do provide a lot of moisture into the skin and make it feel and look smoother. I would purchase these again