The Face Shop - Jeju Volcanic Lava Pore Toner 150ml 150ml uploaded by Persephone L.The Face Shop - Jeju Volcanic Lava Pore Toner 150ml 150ml uploaded by Persephone L.

BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. This purifying pore line contains volcanic ash from Jeju Island to control excess sebum and purify pores. How to use: Apply morning and/or evening with a cotton pad on freshly cleansed skin. Tap lightly with fingertips for full absorption. see more...

Angela V.
I noticed immediate results with my skin after using this! It really cleared out my pores and helped my skin calm down from those zits you get after the time of the month.
Anjali G.
Scarborough , ON
The Face Shop Jeju line and the Dr. Belmeur line are very similar. If I had to choose between this toner and the Daily Repair toner from Dr. Belmeur I would choose the latter only because it seems to work a lot better with my skin. With that being said however this toner works WONDERFULLY with the Jeju face wash but I found on it's own it doesn't seem to do much... using it the Jeju face wash however really helps brighten up my face and close pores. It's a good toner but if you're going to buy a toner from The Face Shop I would rather get the Dr. Belmeur line
Silva💫しるば R.
Lethbridge
This is a nice toner, but for the price it doesn't have a very dramatic pore refining effect. I usually use this at night after cleansing, and then use a night moisturizer over top after the toner has absorbed. It does last a long time though; I use about one pump a day and it's lasted about a year and a half.
Stephanie H.
Whitby, ON
The design of the cap is ok. The one we got broke pretty easily and the product didn’t come out as nicely as other brands I have used. It didn’t feel that great on the skin, but I would say it does the job.
Maria L.
Etobicoke, ON
I use this a couple of times a week along with my other face shop products. I like the moisturizing effect it has and I always notice an improvement on my overall complexion.
Persephone L.
Toronto, ON
I love this stuff! I am currently on my second bottle. It is so nice on the skin and really helps to close your pores after you have cleansed the skin. Love how nice and cool it feels and how it makes my pores appear smaller which makes my makeup look so much nice
Joanna D.
This was an okay toner, but it didn’t dramatically improve my skin or fade my acne or the scars I had. It’s good enough to remove some dirt and oil but not amazing
Alyssa M.
Brampton
I was recommended this product by an employee at the store for my combination skin. At first I saw no difference in my skin. After a couple weeks my acne prone skin began to break out in places it never had before. I didn’t end up finishing the bottle and I would not repurchase it.