BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. This purifying pore line contains volcanic ash from Jeju Island to control excess sebum and purify pores. How to use: Take an appropriate amount into hand, and gently spread over the face. Pat it gently until it gets absorbed. see more...

Asia V.
Ste, QC
This product has an amazing, light spa scent to it which I love. I usually apply it every morning after washing my face, and before applying my tinted moisturizer. I think it does a decent job minimizing my pores and making my face feel smooth. However, it does have a little bit of a silicon feel to it. I will probably be repurchasing in the future because I found it to be so pleasant, but I can't say it works wonders. Packaging is very nice though, in the dark brown glass bottle.
Lucy W.
Port louis
Apparently the cream helps with the pores.. i dont know if its effective cause i can still see my pores (got an oily face) but i've been having a new morning and night routine for this year which include this cream and my acne has drastically decreased..dont know if it is one of the reasons but trying is better than doing nothing. For the texture id say that its fabulous,i.e, its light, nonsticky and is easily absorbed by the skin. Though its a bit expensive if i may say..

#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Milane P.
Montreal
A really good product! I applied it once and my pores immediately started to look smaller and my skin felt really smooth! Loved it!