The Face Shop - Jeju Volcanic Lava Clay Face Mask 1pc 18g uploaded by Shalom C.The Face Shop - Jeju Volcanic Lava Clay Face Mask 1pc 18g uploaded by Shalom C.

BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. A convenient sheet mask with Jeju Volcanic Ash absorbs excess oil and helps cleanse congested pores. How to use: 1. Apply toner or mist to clean skin to moisten it slightly. 2. Remove the mask from the package and peel off the clear film from the upper mask to reveal the clay layer. Apply the upper mask first, then the lower mask. 3. After applying both masks, remove the white opaque film and leave masks on for about 30 minutes until dry. Drying time may vary depending on temperature and skin type. 4. When the masks dry and start to feel tight, slowly peel off from the outer edges. Rinse skin with water to remove any residue. see more...

Fatima O.
I would definitely recommend this especially if your doing your face makeup for Halloween, some paint can leave your face feeling dry and this mask will help it give it moisture and it will replenish the skin. Go buy it and be ready for Halloween without affecting your skin.
Susan Y.
Baltimore, MD
I love the clay mask because it is refreshing and leaves my skin with a nice, healthy glow. Definitely worth it!
Shalom C.
Vancouver
It minimizes pores and redness for me. This is great for a facial detox if you have no time for yourself at night, as you apply it for just 10-20 minutes and can continue with your nightly chores. My oily T-zone has noticeably felt better! I like to take snaps with this mask too, as it’s fun to see my face in one grey tone. I bought the full Volcanic Lava mud pack almost a year ago and I still have it because I don’t have to use it very often to clear my oily skin. The downside is that it can be hard to wash off, and I found that using a small damp facial cloth works best! I used this mask before prom night for my best skin ever! Attached pictures are unfiltered and unedited, with the makeup done one morning after using the mask weekly for two months.
Julia P.
Toronto, ON
Love this product! I have sensitive skin and suffer from occasional hormonal breakouts. I was always afraid to try Korean skincare products since I wasn’t sure how my skin would react. I decided to try it and I’m very impressed. It deeply cleanses my skin and is not too harsh. I do have to moisturize after using but I have that issue with every product
vivian w.
Mississauga, ON
I could visibly tell that my blackheads were a lot less visible after using the mask, it is a little bit difficult to use and can be a little messy, but it’s quite effective.
Gabriela R.
Montreal, QC
I love this mask, I could see all the impurities showing on the mask. I love that it left my face feeling clean and tight. I also really like to use the face shop products because I have really sensitive skin and they never irritate my skin. I defiantly recommend this, also the price is so cheap!