BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. This purifying pore line contains volcanic ash from Jeju Island to control excess sebum and purify pores. How to use: 1. After face wash, wet your nose and area around your nose. Use dry hands to remove the transparent film and apply it on your nose. 2. Leave for about 10-15 minutes until the strip has dried out, then remove slowly from the edges. see more...

Ksenia /.
New City, NY
The smell is not for everyone, it’s true - smells like something is burning! But I keep using these bc they are good value + stick on and remove easily. It’s easy to see all the gunk that comes on the charcoal-colors strips.
Athena M.
Mesa
I have heard good things about the face shop and found these at my work. I used it for the first time and it just left the papery part of the strip on my nose and didn't do much for me.
vivian w.
Mississauga, ON
These are easy to use and affordable. Definitely don’t overuse bc it can strain ur skin and pull off skin but this aloe strip also gives a bit of moisture to the nose rather than just peeling like a typical nose strip. Don’t depend on peel offs all the time tho, this can be used occasionally but make sure u also use a deep cleansing pore product.
Alisha V.
Kailua, HI
Love these nose packs! They get out all the clogged pores on my nose! I love the feeling of it! Better than the viper nose strips for sure! And they are really well priced! So glad they have this store closer to me!
Rosi P.
Melrose Park, IL
I love these nose strips! ive tried many different brands of nose strips and these work really good but man do they hurt lol
🎀Josephine W.
Brooklyn, NY
GOD SEND. Rips those pesky blackheads out of my nose from the core. The greatest pore strip I’ve ever used
May K.
Toronto
I believe this helps me fight my urge to squeeze the blackheads out of my nose. But being the colour that it is I can not satisfy my morbid curiosity if those blackheads are on the sheet or not. But it does satisfy my need for clearing my nose to some extent.
Lizelle C.
Saipan, MP
It has a scent that some might not like, but it works amazingly. The strip removes all blackheads if you use it properly. It shouldnt be used more than once a week because it may irritate your skin and pull some out. Overall, I recommend this product.
eam C.
Edmonton, AB
One of the few nose strips I have tried and personally didn’t really like this one. It does the job and gets out some of the black head and dirt and such, but I find others ones I’ve used have worked better. Also I feel like even with my nose being wet it doesn’t seem to harden and I need use a damp paper towel on top for a little more wetness for it to harden
Nedra Z.
Jeddah
Removes all the black heads in the nose.. just let it completely dry before you remove it.. leaves the nose so clean.. i really like it.. i feel it's a bit expensive but it works great.. i would definitely recommend it.