BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Contains 99% aloe extract and 9 sorts of herbal extracts to provide deep hydration to the skin How to use: Apply evenly on the face or entire body. *Keep it in the fridge for a more refreshing effect see more...

Sheila D.
it replaced almost all of my previous skincare routines. in just 2 days, i noticed a difference on how my face positively reacts to my makeup. definitely a must-have 💕
كفاية ف.
chennai
this makes you lighten your skin and bought two products ❤️ and its good value and and it not harsh and gentle on skin and imits quite effective for moisturising overnight not suitable on day
Paula N.
Puerto Princesa City Palawan
Its really good! It prevents your skin to have a breakouts, also you can use it as a moisturizer, a sheet mask before you go to bed and also it smoothens your face the other day
Sonali B.
Edgware, Middlesex
I bought a container of this wonder product in Singapore's Changi airpot while perusing through duty free. I had seen so many instagram posts and bloggers raving about aloe vera gel and I had to see what it was like for myself.

This is a wonder product for me. Not only do I apply it to my skin when it's irritated, but I apply it to my scalp to cool it down and ask a mask before washing. I apply it (face / body) after being in the sun all day and definitely use it in place of a heavy moisturiser in the summer. There is so much that the container will last - and last - and last!

I am very happy to have purchased this and will do so again. It's also a great product for those of you who have teenagers or children who want to get into Asian skincare. When my husband has a breakout? I treat him to a generous serving of this. It has so many uses, it's definitely worth buying again.
Abu Dhabi L.
Barsha , Dubai
The product is a bit sticky but very soothing. Much like fresh aloe gel. Useful to soothe sun burns and aggressive rashes temporarily. It’s a handy product to own
safi M.
i have used this soothing gel for around 3 years and now i bought it again its so so so good u guy's its very effective my skin is combination but i loved this for wibter bit for summer its also great its oothes ur skin u feel like u have applying some cooling mask on ur face i used it as a moisturiser and sometime when i wax my legs or shave they turned yellow and i used this gel to avoid redness if u have redness and tiny pimples use thos soothing gel it will clear ur skin tiny bumps oz it contain 99 percent of aloevera which is good for any skin types recommend it to everyone specially great for dry skin
Bayan A.
Jeddah , Mecca
ALOVERA Gel form The face shop
it’s awesome 😩 I use it a lot for my hair ,skin.

1️⃣I have used it as a hair serum with argan oil, grape seed oil and a little water💆🏻‍♀️. 2️⃣Used as a skin scrub with oatmeal and almond oil👌🏼😍
it’s Good after hair removal, for sensitive skin, eczema✨
i’ve got it around 39 RS 💕
kpop t.
This is magic in a jar , i use it for very thing , mix it with water then put it in spray bottle and use it as makeup sitting spray , also I use it as a natural hair gel to stop my hair from getting frizzy , plus it's works wonders for my face from cooling to getting rid of pimples and dark spots and plumping my skin 10/10 would recommend
Flo N.
This Aloe Gel is Sooooo soothing, it's calming, refreshing.
During hot weather, apply it in generous coat on your face as a mask and you'll see how cooling it is!
Aleo is actually really good for your skin and body!
I brought it for my face but you can use it as body moisturiser.
Though it comes in a massive pot, so its not very hygienic but it's the only down side to me.
Cherie W.
Perfect product going into the summer! I love how refreshing it leaves my skin, and its super great for its price! I've been using this for so long, little product goes such a long way.
Nadyaa M.
What do you think of The Face Shop - Jeju Aloe 99% Fresh Soothing Gel 300ml 300ml? BUY OR BYE? Let me know your decission 😘
Cianna C.
Oshawa, ON
is this aloe vera gel different from any other korean brands? (nature republic for example)
Miriam B.