BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Contains 99% aloe extract and 9 sorts of herbal extracts to provide deep hydration to the skin How to use: Apply evenly on the face or entire body. *Keep it in the fridge for a more refreshing effect see more...

Neel M.
Being exposed to the hot weather could damage or skin so The Face Shop - Jeju Aloe 99% Fresh Soothing Gel 300ml 300ml is a must especially this summer! What I like about it is that it soothes my skin very well. It also relaxes my eyes after havung a tiring day
Jenn H.
Canada
I love Aloe because it's multi purpose and does wonders yet its so cheap!

When I have mosquito bites this is the only product that can calm my bites down. I itch and itch until my bites until get huge and raised and sometimes I break the skin where the mosquito bit me!Overnight after applying the bites become flat and once I've seen pus even come out! I feel like the Aloe drew out the poison or whatever it was that was in the huge raised bite!

Also great after got too much sun and a little sun burned. Aloe really helps to soothe my sunburns.

Highly recommend to anyone looking for multi purpose but affordable product to try!
Evita D.
Al Qusais , Dubai
Aloe vera gel is hydrating must have for skin care routine. Complete value for money and the packaging is sturdy yes it met my expectations completely. Very gentle gel on skin and can use it daily after face wash n toner to hydrate the skin for a radiant glow.
Raisa A.
I don't like the product in general. I just like the cooling effect whenever I apply the product on my skin. I don't like how it is sticky on my face and doesn't leaves my skin smooth and soft. It also gave me a bit of blemishes. I would not buy it again.
f.e.n.a M.
Dubai
Its an awesome product. This aloe vera gel is a part and parcel of my daily morning skin care regime. Can be used as a face mask or as a moisturiser. The first thing I apply in the morning with my vitamin C serum. One tub goes a loooong way. I stock it up when The Face Shop store puts them on sale! In love with this gel.
Jibril C.
Quezon City
This product is so helpful for those who have pimples and the first thing i've noticed is the price is kinda good value and it is super gentle when you apply and I love the packaging it gives me aloe vibes and you should try this because it's helpful to prevent acne and not just for face you can also try this in your hair.
Hetal P.
Mumbai
My mom uses it for almost everything like for her feet and hair and face and what not! It is the most gentle gel! It is very calming and is very very very budget friendly!
Eman B.
Jeddah , Al kandarah
I like this alovera gel from the face shop because I can use it for many things. I use it as daily moisturiser, after shaveing or waxing and some time as face mask. It suite my # combination skin and soothe my acne I also use it for my nails.
That G.
Best purchase ever. Use it as a toner, hair mask and sometimes I use it under my eyes to reduce puffiness. Totally worth the money. I recommend mixing equal parts with rose water in case you want to use it as a toner so it will not look slimy!
A little product is good for everything since it is very thick.
aysha s.
Dubai , Dubai
This is the best aloe Vera gel available on planet earth you can get it at any the face shop stores and it's affordable too it can be used in multiple ways it's ammaziinngg..
Nadyaa M.
What do you think of The Face Shop - Jeju Aloe 99% Fresh Soothing Gel 300ml 300ml? BUY OR BYE? Let me know your decission 😘
Cianna C.
Oshawa, ON
is this aloe vera gel different from any other korean brands? (nature republic for example)
Miriam B.