BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Contains 99% aloe extract and 9 sorts of herbal extracts to provide deep hydration to the skin How to use: Apply evenly on the face or entire body. *Keep it in the fridge for a more refreshing effect see more...

Kai A.
Fargo
This is a big staple in my Korean skincare routine because it is moisturizing, purifying, and helps prevent acne.
Tha-Blay P.
Knightdale
Love how it keeps my face moisturizing. Comes in such a nice package and last a very long time.
darkskin e.
I like to use this during the summer. It cools my skin without leaving it dry. I recommend it
Sarah B.
brooklyn
I just wanna got ya to ya know ya ya girl ya ya know ya ya ya girl lol ya know ya ya ya
Jade's I.
New York
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is the BEST! I absolutely love it, its amazing! Even my sister loves it and we have different skin types mine being oily hers being dry and it works wonders for both of us. Will continue buying.
Hawraa L.
Amherst, NY
This is perfect to use during summer because it gives a cool fresh feeling but it wasn’t perfect for me because i have dry skin and it didn’t give me enough moisture.
Carolina T.
i really like this cream whenever i have a sunburn. i feel like on its own its not as moisturizing as a regular body cream but it feels really nice and cooling, plus it absorbs really quick
Elaine Y.
Ugh this is my favorite aloe vera gel that I’ve ever used. I’ve been using this for several years now and I love it. I usually use this on my face as toner and sometimes on small cuts. It’s great and the fact that it’s 99% aloe is even better. The only bad thing I’ve noticed while using this is that it leaves a sticky feeling if used on the face, so make sure to follow up with additional serums or moisturizers.
Cindy L.
This is a perfect summertime gel cream for the face. I love that it absorbed well and is very hydrating when you first use it. The product is sooo cheap for how much your getting that I can just reapply over and over and feel great.
Willma d.
Philadelphia, PA
This aloe gel is great. It smells so fresh and feels so refreshing on the skin. It is light and I use it as a moisturizer on my face in the summer. I also use it on my skin when I get sunburns. It’s overall a great product.
Nadyaa M.
What do you think of The Face Shop - Jeju Aloe 99% Fresh Soothing Gel 300ml 300ml? BUY OR BYE? Let me know your decission 😘
Cianna C.
Oshawa, ON
is this aloe vera gel different from any other korean brands? (nature republic for example)
Miriam B.