BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Contains 99% aloe extract and 9 sorts of herbal extracts to provide deep hydration to the skin How to use: Apply evenly on the face or entire body. *Keep it in the fridge for a more refreshing effect see more...

Edward O.
I really like this product for giving my skin (face and or body) moisture. It has 99% aloe so I know it doesn’t have other ingredients such as alcohol. I also like to use this under my B.B. cream to make it last longer.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
Multipurpose aloe gel!!! I love it because I can use it for anything, it’s light and dries pretty quickly. It’s great added to any skincare or body routine because it’s just a bonus.
𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗔 𝗜.
Pensacola
Good product for everything! Mostly i use this for a face mask. This helps to sooth my skin since i have redness on my face, also good for hair mask!
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
A good aloe gel. Nice and refreshing for summer. It has a pretty strong scent though compared to others and feels stickier than others like this.
sarah w.
Memphis , TN
Best moisturizer! Makes your skin hydrated without being slimy or oily. Light, soft, hydration in a gel form but your skin EATS it up!
Izzy T.
Cupertino, CA
It works very well and moisturizes without clogging my pores. It makes my skin nice and moist and is very gentle on my skin. I love it.
Destiny G.
I absolutely love this product and packaging my favorite color but this is amazing aloe is so good and helps ur face get clear !!
Vanessa T.
Flushing, NY
Everyone needs this aloe gel!!! It is great for soothing any parts of your skin, face and body! It can get a little sticky though
Emi K.
Korean products that are aloe vera based are superior to western ones for some reason. A great all around product for whole body
Parita S.
The best aloe vera gel I have owned... I use it for making my own DIY's for skin and hair and as it is also... love it.. 😊😊😊😊
Nadyaa M.
What do you think of The Face Shop - Jeju Aloe 99% Fresh Soothing Gel 300ml 300ml? BUY OR BYE? Let me know your decission 😘
Cianna C.
Oshawa, ON
is this aloe vera gel different from any other korean brands? (nature republic for example)
Miriam B.