BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Contains 99% aloe extract and 9 sorts of herbal extracts to provide deep hydration to the skin How to use: Apply evenly on the face or entire body. *Keep it in the fridge for a more refreshing effect see more...

Martha R.
Talent, OR
This is so cooling and refreshing and really sinks into your skin to give you a dewy hydrated look! The perfect way to use it is in the morning and before bed to moisturize at night and throughout the day . It really helps for when your skin needs a little extra love when it’s on the dryer side. Love would definitely recommend!
Bao-Tran L.
This is amazing! It absorbs onto the skin right away, and I like the jelly feeling. It spreads onto the skin easily and you can just dip how much as needed. I wish it came in a squirt bottle just so it’s like a cleaner application with less contamination. I use this after I shave my legs because it keeps them moisturized and makes sure there’s no shaffing.
Himali B.
New York
I love this product, have been using this since two years. It's has a cooling calming effect on my skin & it's soothes any redness or rashes overnight. I sometimes use it as a sleeping mask. The fragrance us so fresh & not at all overpowering. Overall a great product for sensitive skin type like me.
Zion n.
I really love this aloe. It comes in a huge tub and will last a long time. The aloe is really awesome to use when you have a bird or if you have irritated skin, like after a wax. Not only that but this contains a very high level of aloe which is a commonly seen in US markets
Justine P.
Love this aloe product! Sometimes aloe products are too scented or smell weird but this one is great! I’m a huge fan of how moisturizing this product is and how a little goes a long way. It doesn’t feel sticky and makes my skin feel soft.
Robert J.
Coachella,CA
I love alternating with this moisturizer,its very light and alittle goes along way.
I like the fact that it doesn't feel sticky/tacky in any way after it dries out and how hydrating it is after using an exfoliant.
Qi Z.
Quincy, MA
This has a refreshing cooling scent. Gel like texture. I love the smell of it and it feels cool and nice on the skin. I still prefer the aloe gel from natures republic I don’t know why. Brand loyalty I guess
Keristy H.
I love this product because it has a great scent and help reduces redness on my face. This product is also a very great moisturizer for combination and oily skin! I have seen my skin brighten up when I started applying this aloe gel everyday! The Face Shop - Jeju Aloe 99% Fresh Soothing Gel 300ml 300ml
Jessica T.
San Francisco
This product was great for super dry skin. I thought it would just stay on top of my skin but it gets absorbed into the skin pretty well and was pretty effective on my dry skin. Most of my friends uses it and they like it as well.
Ann Z.
Fort Worth
This is a nice and soothing gel. I like that this is mostly made of aloe. I use this every time after shaving. It does a great job of calming my skin. I don’t like the fact that it has fragrance; however, overall it’s a good product.
Nadyaa M.
What do you think of The Face Shop - Jeju Aloe 99% Fresh Soothing Gel 300ml 300ml? BUY OR BYE? Let me know your decission 😘
Cianna C.
Oshawa, ON
is this aloe vera gel different from any other korean brands? (nature republic for example)
Miriam B.