BY THE FACE SHOP

Brand from South Korea: The Face Shop. Contains 99% aloe extract and 9 sorts of herbal extracts to provide deep hydration to the skin How to use: Apply evenly on the face or entire body. *Keep it in the fridge for a more refreshing effect see more...

Ahya K.
Mississauga, ON
Great product for winter for dryness and in summer for its cooling and soothing effect. It's great for dry skin and I like to apply it while my skin is slightly damp for better absorption. I like to use it after shaving and also on my face before moisturizing as it helps my skin feel soft and helps calm any irritation.
Nesrin A.
al
Aloe vera is generally very beautiful for skin and hair. I have tried this product and it is more wonderful I live in a warm and dry environment and when I come back from the university I put it on my face is cool I have improved my skin by 90%
Manal O.
Gooood😍😍

For hair & body 😍
You can use like a Primer & skin care

Effective 👌🏻✨
Gentle 😴
Ruthie M.
Dubai, Dubai
This product is on my night skin care routine. I put it every night to my skin as a night moosturizer and when you wake up in the morning, voila! You have a great glass skin instantly.. I also use it as anti-inflammatory and to heal skin burns. When you apply it, sticky? Yes! But itvtakes only a minute to soothe in your skin. I really love this!
Tracey P.
Calgary, AB
This is very moisturizing and the scent is very calming. Moisturizer my dry patches and sunburns
Nurun H.
I love love love this. I can't express how much I'm in love with it. This was the first aloe vera product I used and ever since then, not many other brands match with this.
Samiha K.
Sharjah , Al khan
this product is my absolute favorite out of all the things i used, i use it on my face and body for everything, sunburns, acne, pimples and even scars. it clears my skin in no time. i use it after i clean my skin aka shower or use face wash. i recommended it to all my friends and they love it.
jennifer e.
East Java
I'm not really a fan for the nature republic aloe vera gel because it's too sticky on my skin. But this product has the perfect moisture on my skin. Not too sticky, not drying, just perfect. This beats nature republic to the ground! I'm already on my second jar!
Flo N.
This Aloe Gel is Sooooo soothing, it's calming, refreshing.
During hot weather, apply it in generous coat on your face as a mask and you'll see how cooling it is!
Aleo is actually really good for your skin and body!
I brought it for my face but you can use it as body moisturiser.
Though it comes in a massive pot, so its not very hygienic but it's the only down side to me.
Perihan A.
Great loved it it refreshes my skin i use it in so many different ways as makeup primer, hair conditioner and much more
Nadyaa M.
What do you think of The Face Shop - Jeju Aloe 99% Fresh Soothing Gel 300ml 300ml? BUY OR BYE? Let me know your decission 😘
Cianna C.
Oshawa, ON
is this aloe vera gel different from any other korean brands? (nature republic for example)
Miriam B.